Glastonbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some canny photos on there @Steeeeed , was going to to give you a 8/10 but upon further review there is a distinct lack of scantily clad festival totty so it's a 2/10, and in the words of many of my teachers from Thorney Close Comp 77-82, accompanied by a 'must do better' ;)

Some canny photos on there @Steeeeed , was going to to give you a 8/10 but upon further review there is a distinct lack of scantily clad festival totty so it's a 2/10, and in the words of many of my teachers from Thorney Close Comp 77-82, accompanied by a 'must do better' ;)
Ha! Well my excuse is that I'm a raving homosexual (see my hats) so the totty walks past me and I don't even notice :lol:

Ha! Well my excuse is that I'm a raving homosexual (see my hats) so the totty walks past me and I don't even notice :lol:
That's not really an excuse .... you're putting pics on the SMB seeking plaudits with inadequate content ;):lol:

Some good pics, mind, and it's interesting to see areas of the site that TV doesn't show. I'd love to go but I'm afraid until they build even the most basic of Travelodges on the site, I won't be queueing for tickets.:lol:

That's not really an excuse .... you're putting pics on the SMB seeking plaudits with inadequate content ;):lol:

Some good pics, mind, and it's interesting to see areas of the site that TV doesn't show. I'd love to go but I'm afraid until they build even the most basic of Travelodges on the site, I won't be queueing for tickets.:lol:
See, I love camping it up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back