Glastonbury 2022 line up and times

If anyone cares the TBC are pretty meh, bastille on Thursday and George Ezra on Sunday at John peel,

Sunday at the park could be jack white , I want it to be the smile

Is nyc downlow still there?

Don't think I'd be rushing round there.
That new BBC doc, '50 Years & Counting' is brilliant.

Can't believe Noel-G had never watched Jay-Z doing Wonderwall before though, especially after he caused so much fuss about him headlining.

Last edited:
Don't think I'd be rushing round there.
That new BBC doc, '50 Years & Counting' is brilliant.

Can't believe Noel-G had never watched Jay-Z doing Wonderwall before though, especially after he caused so much fuss about him headlining.
He clearly has watched it, no way can he have avoided it
I don’t think the headlines are great like. Looking forward to Paul McCartney though.

First Glastonbury either way and can’t wait.
All 3 headliners are pretty massive but it’s just what you are into, our the 3 I’m least interested in Kendrick but to a few in my group it’s a pretty big deal. Think it’s his only 2nd show of this tour with a new album.

We’ve ran out of the so callled legacy headliners and we do need to build new ones by giving them a chance . Glastonbury has taken gambles on new headliners before like Radiohead, muse etc who were not seen as headliners when booked.

Think it’s great that the pyramid stage can be more diverse with its bookings

Last edited:
He clearly has watched it, no way can he have avoided it

All 3 headliners are pretty massive but it’s just what you are into, our the 3 I’m least interested in Kendrick but to a few in my group it’s a pretty big deal. Think it’s his only 2nd show of this tour with a new album.

We’ve ran out of the so callled legacy headliners and we do need to build new ones by giving them a chance . Glastonbury has taken gambles on new headliners before like Radiohead, muse etc who were not seen as headliners when booked.

Think it’s great that the pyramid stage can be more diverse with its bookings
I've never seen it. I wasn't even aware he'd done it.

Eilish isn't that massive is she? She's anly got 2 songs.

It’s looking pretty wet/muddy underfoot.

I am not there this year - anyone there care to let us know what the camping situation is like ?

I’m not a fan but she has a couple , but then just cause we don’t like her doesn’t mean she shouldn’t headline
I never said she shouldn't. I know she's up and coming n all that, I was just a little surprised she's now headliner. You think of the likes of Gaga, Rihanna, even Katy Perry - they all had multiple hits off the first record. There just seems to be a buzz about Eilish without the mainstream hits to back it up. That said, I know she was the talk of the place after her last set at Glasto a few years ago.

I never said she shouldn't. I know she's up and coming n all that, I was just a little surprised she's now headliner. You think of the likes of Gaga, Rihanna, even Katy Perry - they all had multiple hits off the first record. There just seems to be a buzz about Eilish without the mainstream hits to back it up. That said, I know she was the talk of the place after her last set at Glasto a few years ago.
Not really up and coming.

Back