Glastonbury 2022 line up and times

Think McCartney will smash it tbh. He'll have 100k people singing along with every word so even if his voice isn't bang on it won't matter.

Same 100k people smashing all the Beatles hits plus Band On The Run, Live and Let Die etc will be an absolutely immense atmosphere.

Plenty there that I'd like to see as well and will be plenty more away front he main stages which is where you spend a lot of your time.

You could go to Glasto and not see a band and have the time of your life to be fair

Elderly man in not liking young peoples' music shocker!

Middle aged man in not liking young peoples' music shocker!

Just had a look at the line up. Jesus, that's a shocker! (occasional good bands but drowned out by the weird mix of heritage acts, second rate pop and Mark Owen.

Paul McCartney is "young people's music"?? 😂😂

He may be 80 but he's still knocking out 3 hour sets. Since Get Back appeared, I think a lot of people have realised he was the absolute driving force behind the Beatles, in the later stages at least.

Ziggy Marley, Rufus Wainwright, Supergrass, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, Skunk Anansie, Haim, Macca, Black Dyke Band, Herbie Hancock, Diana Ross, Pet Shop Boys. That's my telly viewing sorted.

Canny weekend that! Dunno how someone couldn't get something from that line up.

Hope iplayer has extensive footage of most acts. The main hitters are mostly atrocious but there's some superb stuff further down the orders.

Last edited:

Back