Glastno...

It's been a long while since it was a scruffy hippy festival tbh. It was starting to turn into a middle class youth fest the last time I went in the late 80's.
Fair point. In truth I've never been, I can't see the attraction. The people I know who've went could fit into both those groups.

It would be negligent to let the festival go ahead this year.

2022 should be the target - let the land recover.

Plenty of time to try to book the bands Michael has always wanted -giving them more notice.

Have more vaccinations and time to ensure everyone can attend safely.

It, along with most music festivals, are a bit shit these days.

It’s predominantly bands who were big 20+ years ago plus pop and r n b. The headline acts are anyway.

Went to V Festival a few years ago for my wife’s birthday as she wanted to see Beyoncé and the line up was abysmal. Saw many a fella singing/dancing along to Jessie J. It was then I realised society was fucked.

It’s predominantly bands who were big 20+ years ago plus pop and r n b. The headline acts are anyway.

Went to V Festival a few years ago for my wife’s birthday as she wanted to see Beyoncé and the line up was abysmal. Saw many a fella singing/dancing along to Jessie J. It was then I realised society was fucked.
Festivals in Europe are spot on tbf. Just UK ones are shite.

Well aye, that's V for you :lol:

Well aye, that's V for you :lol:

It used to be a decent line up at V - just looked at the line up in the late 90’s and early 00’s and it’s all rock/indie.

Similar to Leeds, T in the Park etc.

Edit - just realised T in the Park is no more. Didn’t even notice that!

Last edited:
Inevitable, unfortunately.

200,000 people on one site with no chance if social distancing, it would be the world's biggest super spread.

Back