Glasgow Orangemen fkn disgrace.

I've worked with loads of Glasgow lads and got to say canny lads,going out with them,totally different matter,one job there was a big group of them from Glasgow and a couple of them were Orangemen,few Celtic fanatics,come 10 o clock EVERY night they'd be at each other,fenian this,orange bastard that..fkn ridiculous,as bad as each other.

I met someone on holiday who said he lived just yon side of the river Tweed. He reckoned he got up every morning, opened the curtains and mooned across the river towards England. Said summat like "kiss that you sassenach bastards"

Thankully the encounter was a brief one.

Whitehaven v Workington gets a bit tasty anarl I've heard.
I grew up in Cumbria. There were Orange lodge marches through Workington in the 60's and Cleator Moor was well known as being Little Ireland. Bonkers.

5573 if you've got any sense ;)

A few of us used that as the safety deposit box code when we went to cologne on an end of season footy do. One of the mags used 1892. I corrected him saying it should be 1992 but I think he missed my point.

There's an Orange Lodge in Hebburn
Next door to the Conservative Protestant Working Mans Club.
That Hebburn for you!

There's the Iona round the corner to balance things.

A few of us used that as the safety deposit box code when we went to cologne on an end of season footy do. One of the mags used 1892. I corrected him saying it should be 1992 but I think he missed my point.

There's the Iona round the corner to balance things.

It looks better used than than the other two

Back