Glasgow Orangemen fkn disgrace.

The students? Seems a bit harsh. They were just filming.

Nah students are left wing scum man. That's what I've read and heard anyway. Plus as I was too thick to go to university myself so I harbour a deep resentment of them.

Loyalists are great man. Also what's wrong with shooting catholics? They all support the Ira anyway.

Or something like that.

Nah students are left wing scum man. That's what I've read and heard anyway. Plus as I was too thick to go to university myself so I harbour a deep resentment of them.

Loyalists are great man. Also what's wrong with shooting catholics? They all support the Ira anyway.

Or something like that.
Seems like a fair and balanced view.

I wonder what areas that don't have this sectarian hatred, do for someone to hate. We are lucky, we have the mags and the tories to hate. What about places like Carlisle ? Who can they hate ? What must life be like without someone to hate ?

Are these the sorts that mother Theresa gave a billion quid to, to stay in power?

There is no magic money tree unless money is needed for the south east, London or constituencies where Tories rule

Democracy in action

I wonder what areas that don't have this sectarian hatred, do for someone to hate. We are lucky, we have the mags and the tories to hate. What about places like Carlisle ? Who can they hate ? What must life be like without someone to hate ?

I met someone on holiday who said he lived just yon side of the river Tweed. He reckoned he got up every morning, opened the curtains and mooned across the river towards England. Said summat like "kiss that you sassenach bastards"

Thankully the encounter was a brief one.

People from Silloth and Aspatria. Bastards to a man.

Whitehaven v Workington gets a bit tasty anarl I've heard.

Last edited:
The west coast of Scotland is just a mess. The truly sad thing is, it’s amazingly (and utterly depressing) the number of arseholes in the N.E that follow the old firm clubs and all their awful sectarian beliefs. People should just grow up.

Spot on. People with nowt else better to do in their pitiful existence. Apart from post on here of course. ;)

Back