Giving this a try :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous to the start of the season I'd started using my blue lightsaber ava (New season, New hope), at the start of the season I'd switched to the red..........the dark side, and the results were bloody grim. Today I'm going all Mace Windu for luck, to try and restore balance to the force (or should I go Yoda green, I'm torn :lol:).

Previous to the start of the season I'd started using my blue lightsaber ava (New season, New hope), at the start of the season I'd switched to the red..........the dark side, and the results were bloody grim. Today I'm going all Mace Windu for luck, to try and restore balance to the force (or should I go Yoda green, I'm torn :lol:).

You really need to get out more

It's definitely all your fault.
We need some luck, this is my meager offering (just realised I'm sitting in a top with a black cat / tiger on it too - the glitter is going everywhere, so its going in the bin :lol:).

You really need to get out more
I've been out man, now I'm watching the footie and hoping Man Utd can stick at least one past the scum ;)

We need some luck, this is my meager offering (just realised I'm sitting in a top with a black cat / tiger on it too - the glitter is going everywhere, so its going in the bin :lol:).

I've been out man, now I'm watching the footie and hoping Man Utd can stick at least one past the scum ;)
I'm not sure Mace Windu was the luckiest character either really :lol:

Pics, man, woman, man!
I haven't seen her in about 10 years, she looked a bit like Bjork crossed with someone prettier :lol:

Star Wars avatar :rolleyes:
Aye, why not ? my son is big into it (as I once was as a youngun) and I think Lightsaber's are pretty, lighten up man, jesus !:lol: (just noticed your ava is Admiral "its a trap" Akhbar - DOH ! :oops:

Last edited:
I knar that man woman man. It's the obvious twat reply though. :p
Why I oughta !..............:lol: (looks like I'm sticking with the purple, more positive energy, tapped right into the players, especially Lens Windu ;))...........yay, 2 hrs til /gin O'Clock anarl !

You can fuck off with that!

Actually, I'll let you off. Ha'way the Windu!
A definite shift in the force my friend, I'm sticking with purple for now - hopefully the lads will improve so much they get the true green Jedi master treatment ! ;):lol:

Why I oughta !..............:lol: (looks like I'm sticking with the purple, more positive energy, tapped right into the players, especially Lens Windu ;))...........yay, 2 hrs til /gin O'Clock anarl !

A definite shift in the force my friend, I'm sticking with purple for now - hopefully the lads will improve so much they get the true green Jedi master treatment ! ;):lol:
Let's just enjoy this purple patch for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back