Giving blood

It doesn't hurt , I've done it about a dozen times(not all in one go)
Haven't given blood since the nurse dropped the bag when she tried to hang it up and blood went everywhere.

Done it around 25 times, uncomfortable going in but certainly not painful.
Worst part is the finger prick that they do prior to test iron levels.

Used to do it..had a couple of bad experiences so stopped.

same, i got to about 10 but it goes to the point where it felt like they didn't want you there.

Used to quite regularly but booking a slot became such a ballache that I don't bother anymore.

last time i booked a slot I got there before it and they said there is a 90 minute wait even though I had the appointment. I didn't have time to wait that long so left it and haven't been back.

same, i got to about 10 but it goes to the point where it felt like they didn't want you there.

last time i booked a slot I got there before it and they said there is a 90 minute wait even though I had the appointment. I didn't have time to wait that long so left it and haven't been back.
Yeah, similar experience sadly.

I had an appointment at that church on Dovedale Road..near Dykelands..6pm..gets to 6.30pm..i asks how much longer..gets to 7pm..explains i've been sitting for an hour..i found them quite rude actually so i just left..time before i'd gave blood at work on an afternoon..went out on the beer on the night..gets in takes my shirt off and i'm black and blue right up my arm round the back of my shoulder and down my back..went up A+E..dirty needle.

I had an appointment at that church on Dovedale Road..near Dykelands..6pm..gets to 6.30pm..i asks how much longer..gets to 7pm..explains i've been sitting for an hour..i found them quite rude actually so i just left..time before i'd gave blood at work on an afternoon..went out on the beer on the night..gets in takes my shirt off and i'm black and blue right up my arm round the back of my shoulder and down my back..went up A+E..dirty needle.

the church at dovedale was were I went and was told it was a 90min wait.

Back