Givin up the drink to loose weight? Got to be wrong!

• Thread starter The Flooring Fitter
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Flooring Fitter

Your rarely see a fat alcoholic there always skinny shites! Whats going on there then?

Your rarely see a fat alcoholic there always skinny shites! Whats going on there then?

Because your average normal drinker normally finishes the night with a bag or pan of chips, or a kebab, and that's where most of the weight comes from. ;)

Ive noticed this, I reckon they miss lots of meals for drink, whereas, I miss none and drink beer so Im a fat klunt

Loose weight would just flop about, best staying on the drink and keeping it firm.

eatings cheatiing

so just drink and miss a meal or two

you can do one or the other.. just don't mix them

like oil and water..

the yin to the yang

Last edited:

its a simple equasion. drink = calories. calories = fat. too many calories and your body can't burn them = you get fat.

eat healthy, low fat diet with lots of veg, fish and lean meat, cut out alcohol , exercise = weight will fall off you.

mind you i am a little fat kernt so what do i know.;)

its a simple equasion. drink = calories. calories = fat. too many calories and your body can't burn them = you get fat.

eat healthy, low fat diet with lots of veg, fish and lean meat, cut out alcohol , exercise = weight will fall off you.

mind you i am a little fat kernt so what do i know.;)

you had me all the way there and then you spoilt it.

:-D its lose you daft illiterate twat ..

fuck me i hope you lay better than you measure up .. :roll:

I'm blaming my stubble fingers and this bloody phones spell check ahem. :oops:
Mind if you drink enough it makes you lose.

YOU f***ing SPELL IT LOSE MAN FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back