Given the week the club has had -

Least Charlie got a good goal under his belt, who knows it may spur him on a bit.

Willis in for De Bock would be a positive move also Gooch in for Watmore...

Another positive is Dobson's suspension

I agree. Wasn’t a bad performance against a strong team.

Its frightening how a team that costs absolutely nothing was better on the ball than us at home.

This is a club that has nothing to work with and still outperforms us.

I would seldom ever criticise one of our fans for being positive but that fact that we are saying Blackpool are a strong team is a damming verdict of our decision-makers.

Its frightening how a team that costs absolutely nothing was better on the ball than us at home.

I would seldom ever criticise one of our fans for being positive but that fact that we are saying Blackpool are a strong team is a damming verdict of our decision-makers.

I agree.
the owners are to blame.
you have to except where we are.
it ain’t going to change anytime soon.

Regardless of the rest, do you really think we’ll sign the minimum of 4 or 5 quality players needed and pay the fees / wages needed to get them here?

i don’t

We might sign 4 players but I've zero confidence any will be good, have the pace or skill required to improve us.

Let's be honest despite a golden opportunity to recruit well at this level Donald and Co have got it completely wrong (and I include the recruitment of manager and staff in key positions at the club in that)

Decent draw that, radical change of personnel and tactics, manager earned the right to the January window , all the abuse and tartwhinging needs to stop now , let's judge him after he has signed a few of his own players.

Given the ‘week’ my we have had? Where have you been for the past thirty years?

What do you think has been the major issue with the last week that has not been there for many seasons?

It's come to something when you've earned the right to a January transfer window by drawing with Blackpool. Chris on a bike.
That's where we're at. You need to accept it ;)
Given the ‘week’ my we have had? Where have you been for the past thirty years?

What do you think has been the major issue with the last week that has not been there for many seasons?
Having to peddle your best player cos he's been bullying youngsters. Or has that happened before and I've missed it.

Last edited:
That's where we're at. You need to accept it ;)

Having to peddle your best player cos he's been bullying youngsters. Or has that happened before and I've missed it.

As shit weeks go it’s not even close to our worst.

And if you think that that week somehow mitigates the poor performance then you may be deluded.

I've no idea what you talking about mate. And name me a shitter week. The fact that we are in the bottom half of the third division supercedes all the shite we have endured over the years and that includes the relegations.
Humbled by a last minute winner by the mighty Gillingham. Away hard-core openly barracking the team and the star man barracking back.
Second in command telling assembled fans that the supporters know fuck all then rubbishing everyone north of Watford, then the minutes of the meeting are struck from the record by an invisible Chairman.
Then the saga of the star man allegedly bullying starlet 09 and others and being told to find another club.
It was a a bad bad week mate and that's without mentioning McDonald's and the fact that we dropped to our lowest league position in the history of the club.
Only the deaths of former players and supporters have blighted the calendar more.

I've no idea what you talking about mate. And name me a shitter week. The fact that we are in the bottom half of the third division supercedes all the shite we have endured over the years and that includes the relegations.
Humbled by a last minute winner by the mighty Gillingham. Away hard-core openly barracking the team and the star man barracking back.
Second in command telling assembled fans that the supporters know fuck all then rubbishing everyone north of Watford, then the minutes of the meeting are struck from the record by an invisible Chairman.
Then the saga of the star man allegedly bullying starlet 09 and others and being told to find another club.
It was a a bad bad week mate and that's without mentioning McDonald's and the fact that we dropped to our lowest league position in the history of the club.
Only the deaths of former players and supporters have blighted the calendar more.

Spot on mate, I went down on 33 minutes yesterday to queue up for my 2 bottles of delightful larger with a splitting headache after what I'd just see on the pitch and the realisation things aren't miraculously going to get better.

The fact some feel content some players put in a shift is a gualing indication of just how far we've fallen... I'm sick as fuck at the whole situation our club is in.

Last edited:
It frightens me that he will be allowed to spend money on players. His brand of ‘football’ is shocking!!! More dead wood to shift after he gets sacked
What is his type of player? A big athletic lad, its what we've needed for about 10 seasons!
Its going to be horrible watching how he sets them up definitely, but the players he'll sign will be what nearly the entire fanbase has been screaming out for years.
We might sign 4 players but I've zero confidence any will be good, have the pace or skill required to improve us.

Let's be honest despite a golden opportunity to recruit well at this level Donald and Co have got it completely wrong (and I include the recruitment of manager and staff in key positions at the club in that)
Half the fanbase have more pace than the players so that shouldn't be a problem.
I think we'll be signing athletes more than footballers this window and its something ive said we should have been doing for years.
The footballers we have signed are not technically good enough to do it. So by getting a big lad who can run but cant pass we are still improving!

Last edited:

Not all that is from the last week.

As shite as they are they are 5th in the table, but then I think every single team in this league is doggo.

Back