Giuliani says Mueller has informed him that Trump cannot be indicted

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lambro, May 17, 2018.

1. Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team told President Trump’s legal team that they can’t indict a sitting president, CNN reported Wednesday.

Rudy Giuliani, who is leading Trump’s legal team in the Russia probe, told the network that when it comes to the president, Mueller’s team can only write a report at the conclusion of its investigation. Such a report could outline wrongdoing or include recommendations for the House.

“They can’t indict. At least they acknowledged that to us after some battling, they acknowledged that to us,” Giuliani told CNN.

It’s also worth mentioning that even if Trump actually did collude with the Russians - it’s not even a crime.

So why is Robert Mueller of the Democratic Party investigating Trump in the first place?

The answer imo and many others is simple:

They never thought Hillary would lose and literally shat themselves when Trump won and gained access to all the alleged crimes, kickbacks and corruption that allegedly went on in the Obama administration - they are trying everything they can to kick Trump out to cover themselves before justice comes knocking at their doors.

The Russian collusion is a delusion and is going nowhere fast but hold onto your tinfoil hats if you believe the corporate bought and paid for mainstream media as they will continue to push this false narrative till the bitter end.

Bookmark this for future ref.

(Parsnip in 3,2,1...)

Boris Day likes this.
  2. heroesof73

heroesof73 Striker

Ya fucka you tell us the Russian Collusion is a delusion and then suggest we bookmark this yankee shit:lol::lol:

Ghost of Bagpuss likes this.
  3. taipeisafc

taipeisafc Winger

The would be the Democrat Mueller who is actually a registered Republican would it? The one who replaced James Comey who was also IIRC a registered republican but declared as independent a few years back.

Some Random Guy and Aituk7 like this.
  4. He’s working for the Dems man :lol:

Word is he’s allegedly up to his neck in all sorts of shady shit....

5. taipeisafc

taipeisafc Winger

Lets have a guess - source is Infowars? Or someone on Reddit?

THELORDRODWELL likes this.
  6. taipeisafc

taipeisafc Winger

Bretibart......I know all media sources have a slant but Breitbart doesn't even pretend to be anything other than a mouthpiece for the Right wing America first section of US society. I love the faux outrage at comments like this :-

Trump just verbatim referred to some immigrants as animals. “These aren’t people, these are animals.” Fuck everyone who voted for him & everyone who continues to appease him. pic.twitter.com/LCYU5ElPIJ

— Hannah Jane Parkinson (@ladyhaja) May 16, 2018

I mean he has referred to some people as Animals and they are in fact people - what is wrong with that? What is factually incorrect about it. Then later on this is event better :-

As Breitbart Texas reported, there have been at least 200 murders by the MS-13 gang across 22 states since 2012. Most recently, Border Patrol revealed to Breitbart Texas that an MS-13 gang member traveling with a caravan of 1,200 Central Americans posed as an unaccompanied minor to gain entry to the U.S.

An explosive report by Breitbart News revealed that nearly 100 MS-13 gang members had been resettled across the country by the federal government as unaccompanied minors. Nearly 65 of those gang members were granted Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJ), which acts as a quasi-amnesty program for young illegal aliens who cross the southern border.

So there have been 10 murders per state since 2012 - 6 years. So 1.5 murders per state per annum. Texas alone had 1316 murders in 2015.....so MS16 accounted for exactly 0.11% of all murders in Texas in 2015. Do you even realise what these outlets are doing to you - they do the classic DM method of big headline which few people read past and then a bunch of nominally factually correct statements which don't really support anything in the headlined.

7. MS-13 gang are animals - murder, rape, human trafficking etc is their business.

Trump was referring to MS-13 as animals yet MSM has tried to twist it as per usual, that’s the story here.

8. taipeisafc

taipeisafc Winger

How is it being twisted? They are saying trump is declaring some immigrants as animals - which he did. Where is the twist? As you have stated many times people will look themselves and find out the truth, yet you hold breitbart as gospel even though it has done exactly the same as the MSM has done by twisting the facts to suit their narrative

9. ned_werby

ned_werby Striker

ignore him man, he's a fucking idiot.

10. I don’t hold Breitbart as gospel m8 - I’m showing the other side of the argument of the MSM gospel which the majority accept willingly in an almost religious manner.

It’s all about context - hopefully people can read opposing articles and make their own minds up.

But I do agree that both sides can be equally polarising.

The Trump Threads >>>>>>> that way man woman man, marra ;)

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  11. taipeisafc

taipeisafc Winger

But if both sets of articles are full of lies it comes down to which set of lies you fee suits your agenda - and in my view that is he way the world is going. People only follow the stories and sources which confirm their, usually erroneous, views. We have a free press but I really wonder why we bother these days

12. Good points marra - but do you agree that the level of anti-Trumpers on here that constantly post bias shite is astonishing?

13. It’s “biased”.

redgauntlet likes this.
  14. r@mside

r@mside Winger

He'll think you're agreeing with him.

Inkman likes this.
  15. taipeisafc

taipeisafc Winger

The problem is that the anti trump stuff comes from a variety of sources, the trump stuff comes from Infowars, breitbart or some utter loon writing a blog from his cabin in Montana waiting for fight the U.N. army. It really isn’t from credible sources and usually can be torn apart with 2 minutes research usually using US government data. I don’t understand the veneration of a US president by some on here especially when trump is in it for one thing only - Donald Trump

RedFlag1308 likes this.
  16. AlpineExile

AlpineExile Striker

Would those be the same corporations who paid seven figure sums to Cohen in return for the promise of enhanced access to Trump?

taipeisafc likes this.
  17. Precisely, vehemently anti Trump and pro establishment.

(If you think Trump is part of the political establishment then there’s no hope for you and I wish you all the best in your conditioning).

18. AlpineExile

AlpineExile Striker

So why does he hire vampire squids?

19. Biscuitz

Biscuitz Full Back

Cries about bias/biased media, then posts links to Breitbart

:lol::lol::lol: