Giro d’italia

Another great result for Ineos, think this is what we might see in the Vuelta from them, just going for multi stage wins instead of the whole team behind one rider. The other teams are helping with having trains now so no need to just go with 1 plan.

still think it will be all in for Froome/ Carapaz at least until clear if they’ve got the form.
Certainly think Jumbo will race it like the TDF looking at their line up

Another great result for Ineos, think this is what we might see in the Vuelta from them, just going for multi stage wins instead of the whole team behind one rider. The other teams are helping with having trains now so no need to just go with 1 plan.
I think they'll look to TGH on GC now, and he'll get 2nd behind Kelderman. Might do it in a more aggressive way than normal though by sticking men in the breaks and using them to get away from the field.

I think they'll look to TGH on GC now, and he'll get 2nd behind Kelderman. Might do it in a more aggressive way than normal though by sticking men in the breaks and using them to get away from the field.

hope they can get him into top 3, but really with Sunweb needing to get time on Almeida then Ineos can send Ganna and Dennis up the road and just leave a couple with TGH incase he needs a quick tyre change, have the huge engines up the road if he can attack then use them on the flat and you never know, he might be able to find minutes which would be amazing.

My comments regarding other Grand Tours is Sky never cared deep down for anything but the TdF, if Ineos carry this thinking on they could see getting 3 or 4 stage wins in other tours as an advantage when it comes to the TdF as other teams wont just see them as the usual train and then jump at the end, plus great publicity for the team having attacking riders.

Unlucky Tao. 15 seconds separate the top 3 with an ITT and mountain stage to go. This should be fun.

all about Kelderman on Saturday...surely Tao will fancy taking time on him.
While Kelderman a better TT’r a grand tour last day TT is more about legs rather than how good against the clock.
Going to be exciting though

Back