Giovanni Reyna

:D I was trying to be funny. I.e when you commented about replies getting mental very quick. I was trying to outdo the mentalness!
I've had to explain it so it obviously wasn't funny. Sorry 🤷‍♂️
In that case, sorry I took offense. A wink or summat might have helped me understand though, so much batshit stuff on this board it is hard to spot the jokes.

In that case, sorry I took offense. A wink or summat might have helped me understand though, so much batshit stuff on this board it is hard to spot the jokes.
Aye, I should have marra.
I'd had a couple of cans like! Thats when I think I'm far funnier than I actually am :D
The lass who told me and her da still works there I think.There will have been more than your Aunty on that ward that day the knars.

nice av by the way,I hope she’s the next PM
Maybe the lass that told you is the bullshitter and its not you thats bullshitting m8.
Thats what I think anyhow.
Gan on and ask her and her da what the Craic is, as they've done you like a kipper atm

Last edited:
I've got a framed match worn shirt from his debut against Everton when he scored. Its signed by all the players. Its hidden away in my loft somewhere. i think I might flog it.

Back