Ginger Pirlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Sundrrland fan on a Sunderland message board, I was lying in bed relaxing. You being a mag, on a Sunderland message board while you're at work, is f***ing embarrassing :oops::oops::oops::oops:
That is your opinion. Im unsure why you are so upset. I have lived in Sunderland for over 10 years now. I have a family here. Speak to many Sunderland fans everyday. My children support Sunderland. I get very little grief. You seem different from the others though, more agitated. These ae tough times for your club, but you need to calm down.

That is your opinion. Im unsure why you are so upset. I have lived in Sunderland for over 10 years now. I have a family here. Speak to many Sunderland fans everyday. My children support Sunderland. I get very little grief. You seem different from the others though, more agitated. These ae tough times for your club, but you need to calm down.
So you're a sad mag whose family all support Sunderland?

There's a lot of revisionism went on when he left in the manner he did. No chance of a balanced view now.

It's kind of ironic that he always seemed up for the derby with us, but completely bottled every one for his 'boyhood club'.

The 2-1 at home and 0-3 the second time Colback played really well against them. Not gunna lie he was excellent. Things have gone very sour since then like.

I cant see him playing another premiership game for anybody. The required standard of a premiership midfielder has gone far beyond his ability.

If any Sunderland supporters punch a horse in the future, we'll know who's bairns they are.

The 2-1 at home and 0-3 the second time Colback played really well against them. Not gunna lie he was excellent. Things have gone very sour since then like.
For the second 0-3 all of ours played well tbf

Altidore looked like Drogba that game & Bridcutt was even bossing the middle of the park :lol:

My mag mates reckoned he looked really good when he first signed and kept asking how we'd let him go. I kept telling them to give it a couple of months. They did. They don't ask that any more.

He can play when he wants, but seems happy to be a 6/10 player and pick up his wage.

Y
He looks like a footballer but I never had any idea what he was supposed to be doing when he played in midfield.

You knew he was on the pitch but he wasn't a goal threat going forward and attacking midfield players would just breeze past him.

He didn't like to put a tackle in, was poor in the air and could only see a pass if it was obvious.

He ran around a lot and liked to whinge at referees but had very little effect on games.

I doubt anyone would want to sign him if he wasn't an ex-player at Newcastle.

If he was at Swansea I doubt anyone would have even noticed him tbh.
You forgot to mention his ability to avoid receiving passes when we were under the cosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back