Ginger Pirlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Durham iirc - started as a tongue in cheek jibe after he had a half decent game for the Mags at the start of the season and got taken too far.

bollocks SEB again :lol:
Durham is ginger, bigs up any ginger , simple as that plus he loves the mags.

Was class when Cattermole clobbered the ginger bastard, then for the twat to be marched round the pitch past the south and west stands. Never known any player in my 40 years get the abuse he got in those priceless couple of minutes :lol::lol:
Pleased you enjoyed that. He would comfortably be your best player now though. Simon Grayson is also the manager. Simon Grayson. Look at the clip of him. Look at the general accepted decline of the club. It is absolutely stagnant. Complete sewage. You are all responsible. Hang your heads in shame that you are allowing this to happen to your club. Allowing yourselves to be dry humped and violated. Simon Grayson - absolutely ridiculous.

He's a plodder, nothing more - he'll never set any midfield on fire but he certainly isn't dogshit

Going up the road and making the comments that he did though....... Fuck right off

Still, a Daily Mail sports journo rated him, enjoy!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Premier-League-Sunderland-fans-thank-him.html

This thread was before he left, there's only Piston and a couple of others who have much good to say about him.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/colback.890547/

Had his moments at LB, where if he had wanted it and held the spot down may have progressed but was a limted midfielder who worked hard, laid some decent balls around, but was over-cautious and hit and miss in the tackle. Bottom line is when he left us for the mags he probably increased the average quality of both teams. We did well to get the fee we did and he is now recognised as a dud on Tyneside. Happy with that.

Erm
He went on a free mate,:lol:

Pleased you enjoyed that. He would comfortably be your best player now though. Simon Grayson is also the manager. Simon Grayson. Look at the clip of him. Look at the general accepted decline of the club. It is absolutely stagnant. Complete sewage. You are all responsible. Hang your heads in shame that you are allowing this to happen to your club. Allowing yourselves to be dry humped and violated. Simon Grayson - absolutely ridiculous.
You're a f***ing idiot you like, fuck off you mag kernt

Expect pelters but Colback was actually fairly well liked until he moved.

The 13/14 season he was one of our better players (albeit we were bottom for a lot of the year) and fans didn't mind him. All went south though when he started coming out saying that the Mags were a bigger club, the badge kissing, lerkel boy, that he would enjoy us going down etc that's after he's done the unthinkable and left us for the Filth.

That and the fact he's got that worst shade of ginger hair i've ever seen. Fuck him.

Expect pelters but Colback was actually fairly well liked until he moved.

The 13/14 season he was one of our better players (albeit we were bottom for a lot of the year) and fans didn't mind him. All went south though when he started coming out saying that the Mags were a bigger club, the badge kissing, lerkel boy, that he would enjoy us going down etc that's after he's done the unthinkable and left us for the Filth.

That and the fact he's got that worst shade of ginger hair i've ever seen. Fuck him.

There's a lot of revisionism went on when he left in the manner he did. No chance of a balanced view now.

It's kind of ironic that he always seemed up for the derby with us, but completely bottled every one for his 'boyhood club'.

This ......
...... says everything you need to know about Colback.

In one of the biggest games he's ever played in he ambles around like it was a friendly.

He puts in a truly half arsed tackle on Johnson then trots around behind him despite this being a serious threat to Newcastle.

He then follows the ball like a puppy chasing a balloon and totally loses interest in Johnson who's left unmarked to score the winner.

That, in a nutshell, is Jack Colback ....... puts in a tackle badly, backtracks badly, marks badly then watches his team concede another goal.

How people can claim he'd improve our team is baffling, I'd be horrified if we re-signed him.
He would contribute more than both Chodwell and Gibson.

People can dress it up however they like but apart from a brief spell at left back he was largely poor for us. He had more diabolical games than excellent but the majority were just forgettable because he couldn't or wouldn't impose himself on a match.
I would have him before ndong, mcnair, denayer, gibson pienaar. Who brought them in .
Aah yes.

He was an above average emergency left back, and an acceptable squad option in central midfield.

People got pissed off with him because he went on a free, and because of his immediate pathetic sycophancy to the filth, despite the fact he'd tried to immediately worm his way out of the contract he'd signed with them to go to West Ham.

Other than that, we largely forget that the piss biscuit every existed, in no small part thanks to his total anonymity in every game.

I think you might be over-extending yourself a tad there mate. A lot of people actually rated piss-flaps before he took Satan's shilling and joined the filth. I remember people saying Colback was a better prospect than Henderson when Hendo was off to the scousers.

And I suspect our Woy has a slightly better eye for a player gleaned over his 463 years in the business than your average keyboard warrior on here. If he talked him up to boost the lad's confidence just before his ill-starred and brief try out in a meaningless England fixture, does it really matter?

I don't think people said that

He was certainly better than Henderson at reserve level, always the best player on the park

He was competent for us, but he has gone downhill and I hate the fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back