Gillette

Getting shit from who exactly?

Companies advertise in a way they think will increase sales or brand awareness. Like Nike with Colin Kaepernick is an atempt to increase sales by looking socially aware.

If they thought they could make more money with a "Real men titty grab" advert they would.

By creating this thread you have done exactly what Gillette wanted.

Just making it come across as we're all wife stay in kitchen womanizing sex pests.

:rolleyes::lol:
The blatant virtue signalling is nauseating like.

Getting shit from who exactly?

Companies advertise in a way they think will increase sales or brand awareness. Like Nike with Colin Kaepernick is an atempt to increase sales by looking socially aware.

If they thought they could make more money with a "Real men titty grab" advert they would.

By creating this thread you have done exactly what Gillette wanted.
True, it could be the slant they are going for.

I don't think the alternative would be a "real man titty grab" like :lol::lol:

The blatant virtue signalling is nauseating like.

Doesn't bother me tbh if the future generations want to go on like fannies let them.

I'll teach my son respect and to be proud of who you are and not to pander to the minority of people because they say you should do this.

By teaching him respect he will know his own choices and path to go down without the media enforcing it on him.

Doesn't bother me tbh if the future generations want to go on like fannies let them.

I'll teach my son respect and to be proud of who you are and not to pander to the minority of people because they say you should do this.

By teaching him respect he will know his own choices and path to go down without the media enforcing it on him.
I find it weird that a multi-national corporation feels the need to.

Watched it with the sound off but from what i seen it was basically saying that all men used to be womanising, sex pest bullies....but now we are changing :neutral:

True, it could be the slant they are going for.

I don't think the alternative would be a "real man titty grab" like :lol::lol:

It is 100% the reason for the ad. Multinational companies answer to shareholders who need profits so they get their dividends. They aren't socially aware past making another quid.

Back