Gifts for the mrs

Can I just say Lush stuff stinks! I feel ill walking past the shop. I don't understand why anyone would want this.
I'm getting a handbag, purse, some Liz Earle perfume, some Emma Bridgewater cups and kitchenware and some White Stuff bits and pieces.
:)

A framed picture of her now dead horse is the main gift for me.. got a mate who is a photographer to get up the yard and take a proper picture in the winter sun just 4 days before she went to the knackers yard

Also one of them dna testing kits

Some Clinique makeup shite

And a book.. that will more than do
Is this to find out if the kids are yours?

A years supply of Flowers
Pay a one off total amount and get them delivered every six weeks(or so) ....first delivery xmas eve(then give her a card xmas morning telling her she will get them however often you decide...i did every couple of months)..The Mrs loved them but she does love a nice bouquet!

I once bough an ex an ironing board for Christmas because she battered my head for age's about replacing the one she was using. Never went down well that very considerate gesture by me? :lol:
I bought my Mrs a cordless Dyson for hetmr birthday last year.

She has gotten potato mashers on two separate occasions (Irish, its like getting them a pair of Louboutin's, so it is).

Back