"Gift of Football" at Christmas

hope it gets lots of positive media coverage on the day and the club are able to show some of the recipients of the tickets as people who would not otherwise be able to afford it. would make for an amazing experience for the 1,500 or so people who get to go if there is a fantastic atmosphere and result.

wish I was going to be there ... but hope the 3 people who get mine are hooked for the future.

wonder if we would do something similar again next year.

I think its pathetic people having a go at the scheme to be honest. Im incredibly proud of all involved whether it be supporters, the club, the owners and the FOL. Only the stupid would be critical of this scheme.
I never had a go at the scheme. All I said was, in effect someone is getting a ticket without paying for it so it is free, which is a fact. It is a great gesture from fans. Not really sure why people are wetting over that as a comment.

I never had a go at the scheme. All I said was, in effect someone is getting a ticket without paying for it so it is free, which is a fact. It is a great gesture from fans. Not really sure why people are wetting over that as a comment.
Its not a free ticket if someone has paid for it. I like some of your posts mate but you are way off track with your view here like. :)

You are completely and utterly missing the point. There are way better people on here than me who have argued the point with you so Im not getting into that.

Just welcome the fact that there are people who genuinely care and are doing a bit for those who are less fortunate.
I do and I have done. What I am saying about someone getting a ticket without paying means it is free to them is a fact and no one can tell me any different.

Back