"Gift of Football" at Christmas

Just paid for a couple online - no mention of postage charge. Selected 'FOL Donation' which was a separate option under the normal Bradford tickets - hope you all did the same otherwise you might have bought yourself additional tickets! :)

Strangely I noticed there was an option to select £10 kids tickets (but no £25 adult option, only the £22 ones).

Just noticed some scruffy arsehole selling these tickets on a Facebook page. f***ing ridiculous.

Yeah, I saw that. Apparently it’s not a gift of football ticket, but they are complimentary tickets she was selling.

Hopefully the club cancel the tickets

Yeah, I saw that. Apparently it’s not a gift of football ticket, but they are complimentary tickets she was selling.

Hopefully the club cancel the tickets
They have cancelled them

Hi Sam, these are not Foundation of Light tickets as they had a P Foundation account and the value of the ticket is printed on. I will investigate where this ticket is from in the North Stand tomorrow. No tickets should be sold on Facebook so this will be blocked.

Sunderland AFC SLO on Twitter

I’ve caved, and despite having already paid for season cards for the family, I’ve bought two for the foundation.
Good on you mate. I set aside my usual scepticism for this campaign and donated two tickets myself. In a similar manner to donating to my local food bank I’m well aware that some will maintain that this is something that could potentially be take advantage of by persons who don’t need them. However, with both cases I’m fortunate to be in a position in life where I’m able to do this. If it helps even just a percentage of those it’s aimed at then I for one am more than happy to get involved. The organisers should be proud of themselves and deserve a feck load of credit.

Good on you mate. I set aside my usual scepticism for this campaign and donated two tickets myself. In a similar manner to donating to my local food bank I’m well aware that some will maintain that this is something that could potentially be take advantage of by persons who don’t need them. However, with both cases I’m fortunate to be in a position in life where I’m able to do this. If it helps even just a percentage of those it’s aimed at then I for one am more than happy to get involved. The organisers should be proud of themselves and deserve a feck load of credit.
Spot on.

I still can’t believe it started as a random tweet from one fan and just grew and grew momentum.
It’s brilliant

Just paid for a couple online - no mention of postage charge. Selected 'FOL Donation' which was a separate option under the normal Bradford tickets - hope you all did the same otherwise you might have bought yourself additional tickets! :)

Strangely I noticed there was an option to select £10 kids tickets (but no £25 adult option, only the £22 ones).
Yes all the £25 ones are sold now

Just a reminder tomorrow is the deadline for this to enable the Foundation to distribute tickets to the schools families etc. Lets go for it with one final push.
Bump

Back