Gift cards

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Yeah so have I but you can add a gift code to your own account and it will cover your monthly payment until it runs out, at the moment I have about £95 worth of codes onto my Netflix account which I got for birthday & Christmas, which will basically cover me up to at least August
I have it for free as I'm piggy backing someone else's main account.

Sounds more like a wind up, where the OP is just making 'obstacles' to every suggestion.
Its not me who is making obstacles its the functionality of a gift card. You might want to read my op again before you start accusing me of winding people up.

I got a £25 amazon gift card from my mam for Christmas, it was for some Bass strings but I already have a brand new set and I don't really play anymore.
My question is does anyone on here have any experience/info on turning these back into cash? I've done some digging and there seems to be various ways to do it but it seems like a bit of a faff on. Is it true that Coinstar will exchange it for cash? I don't mind paying a fee whatever route I go down and I would prefer cash rather than it going straight into my account. Cheers.
Buy this Alien song marra -

I’ve just checked and you can buy whatever you want, including booze, then have it delivered to the nearest Amazon locker. The one nearest me is in my local Morrison’s.

No waiting around for it to be delivered to your door.
It wont let you add alcohol to your basket unless you have prime, I tried. All the food is just like pringles and pot noodles.

It wont let you add alcohol to your basket unless you have prime, I tried. All the food is just like pringles and pot noodles.

It allowed me to and I don’t have prime? Have you an account with Amazon?

If that still doesn’t work, then sign up for prime, then cancel it in a week. It’s only a few clicks.

It allowed me to and I don’t have prime? Have you an account with Amazon?

If that still doesn’t work, then sign up for prime, then cancel it in a week. It’s only a few clicks.
Definitely didn't let me - are you sure you didn't try to by some kamikaze..

I'm not signing up for prime (or a free trial).

What is it you get out of this made up bollocks like?

Very strange behaviour.
Read the OP you attention seeking burke.

Aye I'm the one attention seeking...

You've been provided answers even someone offered you cash but you keep making up imaginary obstacles.

I'll say it again very strange behaviour indeed.
You haven't read the thread (or the OP) have you?

Back