Gift cards

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

There isn't even a way to transfer the funds into my bank account or paypal, how very annoying as I'll never use the gift card so it will just go to waste.

Do you watch Netflix? if you do you can buy a Netflix voucher for the amount that is on your Amazon voucher. Will give you few months credit on Netflix.

You could buy beer or food on Amazon.

The SMB has hit a new low. I never thought I’d see a “what on earth can I buy on Amazon?” thread FFS
Just tried to buy some beer but everything I try to buy says its only available to prime members.
Do you watch Netflix? if you do you can buy a Netflix voucher for the amount that is on your Amazon voucher. Will give you few months credit on Netflix.
I've already got Netflix, everywhere I've looked says gift cards cannot be exchanged for other gift cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't believe a single thing that he says. Absolutely nothing.
good
Obviously hasn't as @Slow joe has already offered him cash for it.
We aren't allowed to buy and sell on here mate. There is a buy/sell bit of the forum available for that - I started this thread for advice. Besides if anyone on here really wanted it they would have pm'd me and no one has.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok but I've already got Netflix.

Yeah so have I but you can add a gift code to your own account and it will cover your monthly payment until it runs out, at the moment I have about £95 worth of codes onto my Netflix account which I got for birthday & Christmas, which will basically cover me up to at least August

Back