Gift cards

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
I got a £25 amazon gift card from my mam for Christmas, it was for some Bass strings but I already have a brand new set and I don't really play anymore.
My question is does anyone on here have any experience/info on turning these back into cash? I've done some digging and there seems to be various ways to do it but it seems like a bit of a faff on. Is it true that Coinstar will exchange it for cash? I don't mind paying a fee whatever route I go down and I would prefer cash rather than it going straight into my account. Cheers.
It’s your mam’s shit gift(I’m guessing this after your post) buy an Alexa plug and suck it up.

Disclaimer: I haven’t been on here for months so fuck you if you’ve already said it. Not that you will have. Well you might have.😳😴
Got faces!!! Wahooo

Last edited:

Got an Amazon Voucher off work, wasn’t anything I needed, so I just used it buy a Netflix E Voucher off Amazon, added it onto my Netflix account.
I’ve seen Netflix vouchers mentioned a couple of times on here. What do you use them for? I assumed all Netflix content was free once you had a subscription.

I’ve seen Netflix vouchers mentioned a couple of times on here. What do you use them for? I assumed all Netflix content was free once you had a subscription.

To top up your balance so it uses the credit applied before it draws the payment from your usual payment method again.

You can buy food on amazon

Start a thread “anything good to eat on Amazon”
I checked the food but its all stuff like pringles, pot noodles and buscuits
It’s your mam’s shit gift(I’m guessing this after your post) buy an Alexa plug and suck it up.

Disclaimer: I haven’t been on here for months so fuck you if you’ve already said it. Not that you will have. Well you might have.😳😴
Got faces!!! Wahooo
😂

Back