Gift cards

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40035

I got a £25 amazon gift card from my mam for Christmas, it was for some Bass strings but I already have a brand new set and I don't really play anymore.
My question is does anyone on here have any experience/info on turning these back into cash? I've done some digging and there seems to be various ways to do it but it seems like a bit of a faff on. Is it true that Coinstar will exchange it for cash? I don't mind paying a fee whatever route I go down and I would prefer cash rather than it going straight into my account. Cheers.

If you have the receipt you should be able to return it for cash. Just like any other purchase
I don't have the receipt and I'd prefer not to ask for it out of manners.

its £25 mate, ffs , people lost more than that on a horse today, just give it to a bairn out of your family or something
The youngest person in my family is training to be a dentist so he will have plenty of money.

There is so much you can buy on amazon. Cant you just keep it until there is something you want/need? They last for years before they expire.
Why lose out on fees trying to convert into cash when you can just wait until you have a use for it?
This, amazon isn't exactly a one item shop!

Back