Ghostbusters 2020

She died marra :( I still remember her phone number though if you want it, and seeing as it's a Ghostbusters thread you never knar! Plus, She lived in Wimbledon and was buried in Morden so she might be local to you :p

Sorry for your loss.

Hang on, there's someone at the door...

Never mind, just some sort of voice saying "There is no Dana, only Zuul"

The Black lass from the remake isn't happy it's getting a proper sequel :lol:

Leslie Jones Slams New 'Ghostbusters' Film: "It's Like Something Trump Would Do"

Leslie Jones on Twitter

"So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!"

Oh the irony.
She sounds like a delight, doesn't she?

I've never liked Sigourney.

You did remind me about a line in GB1 that shocked me when I rewatched it recently though. During that scene where she's laying on the bed possessed by Zuul she says to Bill Murray "I want you inside of me". It definitely went over my head as a bairn. Nearly spat my tea out when I heard it the other week.

Great film. If you haven't watched it for 10+ years like myself I highly recommend giving it a rewatch.
Was it a PG? It really wasn’t a kids film like.

You did remind me about a line in GB1 that shocked me when I rewatched it recently though. During that scene where she's laying on the bed possessed by Zuul she says to Bill Murray "I want you inside of me". It definitely went over my head as a bairn. Nearly spat my tea out when I heard it the other week.
I watched it again a couple of months ago and was a bit shocked by the stark imagery of that line like.

I watched it again a couple of months ago and was a bit shocked by the stark imagery of that line like.

There's not a chance it would make PG now. That line Alone, but the bit with the librarian and the taxi driver had me freaked out in the cinema as a bairn.

Back