Ghostbuster: Afterlife

It hadn't been released mate. They hadn't seen the film but decided it would be shit, and then decided to then give a shitload of (sexist) abuse to it's stars, and spam it's IMDB with bad ratings.

But aye, fair do's, the fan boy Incel pieces of shit were right to be disappointed.

It is possible to not rate the film, and also think the reaction to it from people like you was pretty disgusting.
What do you mean by ‘people like me’?

:D

I watched the film all the way through, didn’t think it was the worst film I’d ever seen but wouldn’t sit through it again.

Didn’t think it needed to be remade. Thought it was a bit gimmicky casting 4x female ghostbusters.

In what way does that disgust you?

I find your attitude incredibly condescending to women by the way.

What do you mean by ‘people like me’?

I watched the film all the way through, didn’t think it was the worst film I’d ever seen but wouldn’t sit through it again.

Didn’t think it needed to be remade. Thought it was a bit gimmicky casting 4x female ghostbusters.

In what way does that disgust you?

I find your attitude incredibly condescending to women by the way.

So, again, what about the film means that it deserved such a vicious pile-on?

It’s possible to not think much of the film, and also be able to recognise the sexism of the pathetic man-children piling-on. Those two thoughts aren’t exclusive.

To try to argue it was deserved, makes you either stupid or sexist.
Are you on glue?! It is sexist (towards men and women before you start), it is one of very few films that I have ever seen that hasn't one redeemable feature. It's racist as well.

:lol::lol:

I mean you’re completely changing the conversation mate, but haway then. How is the film itself sexist, and then how is it sexist to men (poor men, always suffering so bad because of sexism we are :lol:)

I’m guessing you’re gonna mention the Leslie Jones role as racism, and if so then fair dos, that was probably misguided.

I mean, even if the film hasn’t got one redeemable feature, do the stars if it still deserve horrendous sexist abuse? And even if it was so bad, how does that explain people spamming it with bad reviews before it had even released?

Last edited:

It’s possible to not think much of the film, and also be able to recognise the sexism of the pathetic man-children piling-on. Those two thoughts aren’t exclusive.

I mean you’re completely changing the conversation mate, but haway then. How is the film itself sexist, and then how is it sexist to men (poor men, always suffering so bad because of sexism we are :lol:)

I’m guessing you’re gonna mention the Leslie Jones role as racism, and if so then fair dos, that was probably misguided.

I mean, even if the film hasn’t got one redeemable feature, do the stars if it still deserve horrendous sexist abuse? And even if it was so bad, how does that explain people spamming it with bad reviews before it had even released?
Answering a question with a question.

All right, this conversation isn’t going anywhere is it you f***ing parasite. Feeding off the virtue. I bet you feel really good about yourself for siding with the politically correct.

It’s a dangerous world when you can no longer feel comfortable sharing an honest opinion on something without being banded a f***ing god knows what. Who the fuck do you think you are?!

Last edited:

All right, this conversation isn’t going anywhere is it you f***ing parasite. Feeding off the virtue. I bet you feel really good about yourself for siding with the politically correct.

:lol:

You okay hun?

It’s a dangerous world when you can no longer feel comfortable sharing an honest opinion on something without being banded a f***ing god knows what. Who the fuck do you think you are?!

What opinion are being criticised for mate?

If it’s that Ghostbusters 2016 wasn’t very good? Fine, there’s very few people would disagree.

If it’s that the female cast if Ghostsbusters deserved their abuse and pile-on? Then feel free to share it, but don’t be surprised if it’s gonna get call out and you branded a “f***ing god knows what”.

Last edited:
:lol:

You okay hun?

What opinion are being criticised for mate?

If it’s that Ghostbusters 2016 wasn’t very good? Fine, there’s very few people would disagree.

If it’s that the female cast if Ghostsbusters deserved their abuse and pile-on? Then feel free to share it, but don’t be surprised if it’s gonna get call out and you branded a “f***ing god knows what”.

Nearly had you you bastard

It was shite man, pull yer tights up and move on.

The trailer looked good I wonder if they're bringing back the original cast
Very bad review in the Guardian and looks like it is the original cast.

Last edited:

The trailer foreshadowed how bad it was going to be, people can have opinions before, during or after anything ffs. No the stars didn't deserve abuse, the writers did mind. The portrayal of Hemsworth's character was embarrassing, I wouldn't care if it wasn't for complete double standards mentioning sexism in one breath then not acknowledging how sexist and pathetic the writing of that character is.

The trailer foreshadowed how bad it was going to be, people can have opinions before, during or after anything ffs. No the stars didn't deserve abuse, the writers did mind. The portrayal of Hemsworth's character was embarrassing, I wouldn't care if it wasn't for complete double standards mentioning sexism in one breath then not acknowledging how sexist and pathetic the writing of that character is.
Tend to find slagging of white straight men is the norm nowadays. Be the minority eventually. Not right and aleqys find a token black, gay, trans etc has to be shoe horned into every tv ad, movie, tv show just to placate the snowflake wokes. Even Henry 8th's court. Bet in 20 years time the youth of today will grow up thinking 3 women went to the moon first and the entire medieval English monarchy were non- white.

Tend to find slagging of white straight men is the norm nowadays. Be the minority eventually. Not right and aleqys find a token black, gay, trans etc has to be shoe horned into every tv ad, movie, tv show just to placate the snowflake wokes. Even Henry 8th's court. Bet in 20 years time the youth of today will grow up thinking 3 women went to the moon first and the entire medieval English monarchy were non- white.
What's it like to live your life in so much fear?

you cant have an opinion on a film you havent seen yet.

What's it like to live your life in so much fear?
Zero fear here mate. Just scratch my head and laugh when some tv show or film comes up with the idea of taking an already established character or historical figure and changing it for ethnical and fashionable reasons. Just means it gets airtime, debated and publicity. Right or wrong.

Back