Ghostbuster: Afterlife

Just got around to watching this....First half of the film was great I was think I wish this was a series not a film, the second half not so good. I wasn't a fan of the rehashing of the first films plot. I knew she would say 'are you a God' it was so obvious and akin to fan fiction. Having said that I was looking forward to seeing Slimer, and he wasn't on maybe he's quit acting. My thoughts at the end were why didn't Egon go into a trap? Where did the original Ghostbuster's get their proton packs, as I thought Egon nicked all the gear. Ray and Peter looked very old, and it looked like they had to MAKE Winston look old.

Just got around to watching this....First half of the film was great I was think I wish this was a series not a film, the second half not so good. I wasn't a fan of the rehashing of the first films plot. I knew she would say 'are you a God' it was so obvious and akin to fan fiction. Having said that I was looking forward to seeing Slimer, and he wasn't on maybe he's quit acting. My thoughts at the end were why didn't Egon go into a trap? Where did the original Ghostbuster's get their proton packs, as I thought Egon nicked all the gear. Ray and Peter looked very old, and it looked like they had to MAKE Winston look old.
Roger and Ebert eat your heart out 😂

Back