Ghost Town.

It's a funny one Peds 2, imo. Does it ever get really busy as it seems a little bit out of the way for its target audience?

Uncle Peds itself is canny and we use it as a meet up point.

It does get reasonably busy. Good stop off point for people staying up that end, heading into town.
Sticky Vicky's apprentice still going?

Sticky Vicky doesn't have an apprentice but if you mean Sexy Barbara, aye, she's still here.

Last edited:
Aye, it's not really snidey, though. They had a fall out and one or the other of them moved next door. I suppose they both (and neither) had the rights to use the name.

I remember reading an article about it in a mini free paper out there. I'm guessing it must of been wrote by the one still in the original premises as it made out it was just a random who opened up next door to cash in on their name :lol:

It does get reasonably busy. Good stop off point for people staying up that end, heading into town.

Sticky Vicky doesn't have an apprentice but if you mean Sexy Barbara, aye, she's still here.
Sexy Barbara rings a bell, but last saw Vicky in mid-90's, she was looking ropey then, but she had a younger lass with her then, seemed to be learning the ropes, or should say razor blades and bottle tops.

Sexy Barbara rings a bell, but last saw Vicky in mid-90's, she was looking ropey then, but she had a younger lass with her then, seemed to be learning the ropes, or should say razor blades and bottle tops.

Ah, her daughter, Demaria did a show for a very short while, (more of a contortion show than pulling stuff out of her chuff), but gave it up after only about six months or so.

We went to Beni in 97 and were completely oblivious to it being God’s waiting room, even after spending 2 weeks there. Went back in 2006 and thought we’d come to the wrong resort, given the average age of the transfer bus. Luckily we found the square and all was good again.Been a couple of times since. on grown up holidays. and I can’t understand how we failed to notice the first time.

Back