Ghost Recon - Breakpoint

Lukas73

Striker
Couldn't see another thread on here....sorry if SEB..

started playing this last night....very different from the last release (which I loved), a little buggy here and there but has the potential to be bloody brilliant.....
anyone else played it?

I was in the 2 BETAs, the game is no different to Wildlands. Didn't have much going for it, especially for £50. I was hoping it was going to be some survival type affair like Rambo in first blood but its just the first one all over again. The new injury thing is pathetic.

Couldn't see another thread on here....sorry if SEB..

started playing this last night....very different from the last release (which I loved), a little buggy here and there but has the potential to be bloody brilliant.....
anyone else played it?

Just started it mate. Not done much. Got to Erewhon. About to jump on and do a mission. I think it’s canny myself. It’s still a bit buggy but no doubt that’ll get fixed soon enough. I hope!

Just started it mate. Not done much. Got to Erewhon. About to jump on and do a mission. I think it’s canny myself. It’s still a bit buggy but no doubt that’ll get fixed soon enough. I hope!
It’s getting better...
It’s like Ubisoft took bits of games and stick them all together....

Have really got into this now and really enjoying it even though I ha ent played any of the other ones.

Just try and fast travel everywhere now and stick to main missions and side missions none of them faction missions

Right starting to piss me off.

How come you kill all enemies in a camp in a mission to speak to someone, return having completed some task for the person, but have to kill all the enemies again in the camp to get back to them. Am i missing something f***ing obvious here?

Back