Ghost of Tsushima

I've never 100% anything yet. I've not got the patience. When I was playing through Red Dead 2 I intended to 100% it, but when I finished the story I realised how much extra fuck on it would be to get 100% so gave up 😂

I did the main story during first lockdown then went back on it when I got my ps5, only time I’ve done 100% since I was a kid like haha

Got the upgrade to the directors cut and the ps5 upgrade. Gonna give this another shot. Got a couple of hours into it before and it didnt really grab me but I think it will if I give it a bit more time. I hope it will anyway after all the cash I've thrown at it!

Got the upgrade to the directors cut and the ps5 upgrade. Gonna give this another shot. Got a couple of hours into it before and it didnt really grab me but I think it will if I give it a bit more time. I hope it will anyway after all the cash I've thrown at it!
Same. But I was probably a 3rd through it. Only stopped due to cyber punk.
My word just fired it up. The haptic feedback is insane :eek:

Last edited:
Anyone else get tricked by Sony into paying £16 for it then having to pay another £9 to be able to download it onto the ps5?

Anyone else get tricked by Sony into paying £16 for it then having to pay another £9 to be able to download it onto the ps5?
Yeah tho they had said the PS5 upgrade would be $10 so knew I’d have to pay it. Thought they’d allow you to download the PS4 version tho. Bit shitty not to give you the choice. There’s no difference in the visuals either by all accounts it’s all just dualsense stuff.

Yeah tho they had said the PS5 upgrade would be $10 so knew I’d have to pay it. Thought they’d allow you to download the PS4 version tho. Bit shitty not to give you the choice. There’s no difference in the visuals either by all accounts it’s all just dualsense stuff.

I turned off the haptic feedback off months ago so I had no intention of paying for it, the sneaky sods :lol: But nevermind it’ll be a canny few hours whenever I get to jump back into it, absolutely loved the main campaign last year

changes are detailed here

Haven’t played this, is it worth buying?
I'm loving it at the moment. The combat is great fun. It's basically Assassins Creed Japan so if you like the AC games you'll like it.

The map isnt as overwhelmingly large as the recent AC games though which is a good thing imho, they became too much of a slog and werent really enjoyable towards the end.

Finished and platinumed this, most fun I've had in a long time with a game.

Just coming to the end of the IKI island dlc now which is good too, the combat is harder but uses the game device of being drugged up which pisses me off no end.

Can't stand in games when you're drugged/drunk and have to do some stupid mission. (looking at you far cry!)

Finished and platinumed this, most fun I've had in a long time with a game.

Just coming to the end of the IKI island dlc now which is good too, the combat is harder but uses the game device of being drugged up which pisses me off no end.

Can't stand in games when you're drugged/drunk and have to do some stupid mission. (looking at you far cry!)
I was underwhelmed with the DLC. Totally agree about the drugged scenes being annoying. It was also really easy compared to the main game (should have played it on a harder skill level).

I've played Legends more since the DLC came out.

I was underwhelmed with the DLC. Totally agree about the drugged scenes being annoying. It was also really easy compared to the main game (should have played it on a harder skill level).

I've played Legends more since the DLC came out.
I tend not to go much for online stuff but I might give this a go as I've enjoyed the game so much

Back