Ghost of Tsushima

Thinking of installing this as Sekiro is just making me angry. How does it compare for difficulty?

Not even in the same ball park difficulty wise.

You need the reflexes of a cat for Sekiro and you absolutely must learn to deflect/parry in order to progress.

I'm a Dark Souls veteran and even I gave up about half way in.

Ghost's much more forgiving.
Each to their own! I absolutely loved it :lol:
I did find it a bit samey ..typically nearer the end. I didn't feel compelled to tidy up any side quests after the story finished because of this.

Still a great game nonetheless.
Not saying it's a bad game, just don't think it deserved the praise it got. Missions and enemies very similar all the way through and doesn't really do anything new.

Last edited:
ot even in the same ball park difficulty wise.

You need the reflexes of a cat for Sekiro and you absolutely must learn to deflect/parry in order to progress.

I'm a Dark Souls veteran and even I gave up about half way in.

Ghost's much more forgiving.

Cheers mate.

I am on Genichiro at the moment, having just killed Lady Butterfly. He's so f***ing fast I can actually see my brain responding with the right response a split second after being hit. I am 49 and don't have the reflexes to beat this the way they want me to. At least in Souls and Bloodborne I could level up or use ranged builds to offset that. I have farmed half the map in Sekiro and still get my arse handed to me.

Cheers mate.

I am on Genichiro at the moment, having just killed Lady Butterfly. He's so f***ing fast I can actually see my brain responding with the right response a split second after being hit. I am 49 and don't have the reflexes to beat this the way they want me to. At least in Souls and Bloodborne I could level up or use ranged builds to offset that. I have farmed half the map in Sekiro and still get my arse handed to me.
Same age bracket as me. :)

Its a difficult game but its attainable with enough practice. I just don't have the time or patience.

I've seen youngens on youtube beat the game without taking any damage...ridiculous :)

Cheers mate.

After beating Genichiro the game really started to click for me. This game, more than any other From Software game, forces you to learn enemy moves so you can react in time. Then, once it does start to click, they chuck in a Bloodborne style boss which makes you play totally opposite to the rest of the game. Can’t wait for Elden Ring haha

Not reading the thread in case there are any spoilers, but I've just ordered this finally to play through once I'm finished Days Gone. Looks amazing

Two top quality games tbf bud, days gone is only game I’ve 100% like :lol:
I've never 100% anything yet. I've not got the patience. When I was playing through Red Dead 2 I intended to 100% it, but when I finished the story I realised how much extra fuck on it would be to get 100% so gave up 😂

I've never 100% anything yet. I've not got the patience. When I was playing through Red Dead 2 I intended to 100% it, but when I finished the story I realised how much extra fuck on it would be to get 100% so gave up 😂
Have you played horizon zero dawn?

Back