Ghost of Tsushima

The DLC is noticably harder than the original game. Great game though, loved the combat in it.
My mistake like probably for not checking online I just wish the warning message would be a bit more clear. It stated I’m going on another line of quests and it would be more challenging. No mention of it being late game DLC or that I couldn’t get back to the main story. One of the first cut scenes they spoil the whole main baddie plot. Sick as owt here :lol:

My mistake like probably for not checking online I just wish the warning message would be a bit more clear. It stated I’m going on another line of quests and it would be more challenging. No mention of it being late game DLC or that I couldn’t get back to the main story. One of the first cut scenes they spoil the whole main baddie plot. Sick as owt here :lol:
You can’t just travel back to the main island? 🤔

Well you’ll be well practised when you get back! 🤣

Wasn’t a big fan of the dlc tbh. Games that do drug induced (or similar) bits annoy the fuck out of me. Far cry is a terrible offender for it
Aye that’s the thing that’s putting me off, I was hammering the main story and all the side quests proper loving it, now I can’t really be arsed with the gimmicky drug story

I couldn’t get enough and got the platinum
I was loving it up to a point but certain things were really bugging me about it, the sword upgrades in particular.

I often do this with games though, get to a point and sicken myself. Did it with Witcher 3 and it ended up being possibly my favourite ever game.

I was loving it up to a point but certain things were really bugging me about it, the sword upgrades in particular.

I often do this with games though, get to a point and sicken myself. Did it with Witcher 3 and it ended up being possibly my favourite ever game.
I’m not buying as many games these days so I’m finding myself getting through a lot more content with games I have. Currently on 85 hours with AC Valhalla.

Back