Ghost of Tsushima

I never go in stealthy unless it’s an absolute must, love the head on combat. It’s so fluid and fun.

I used to stand off every encounter at the start cos it was basically 2 free hits, which I upgraded to 3 early on. Now I basically try and stealth or arrow some people when entering a camp but end up using throwing items to wipe everyone out. I don't think I've used Wind Chimes once outside of hitting the button by mistake. I'm so overpowered at this point it's only really the boss battles that are causing a real challenge. Great game.

The game seems a lot bigger than expected in terms of side activities. I must be at 30 or 40 hours and have only done one main mission on Act 2. I've cleared all the second land mass so have to start the main quest back up now.
Into Act 3

Fuck this Khotun Khan prick like

Just ended Act 2. Really good couple of hours story wise.

Last edited:
just finished it. really good game
got the platinum as well

Just finished as well. Was contemplating the platinum but then I seemed to get a bit bored of it in the third act. I'd done everything on the first two sections but just played the main quest and the companion quests until the end. I'd give it an 8.5. Very good end to the PS4 first party stuff.

Top 5 PS4 for me

GOW
TLOU2
Uncharted
Horizon
Ghost/Spiderman

Started it yesterday. I prefer it in Kurosawa mode, much more atmospheric, but when special parries are graded on the colour of enemy attacks it makes it harder to play. Also finding everything a bit superficial at the moment, there's little to do in most of the townsteads, etc. I'm only a few hours in, mind.

Finished it, really good game but it starts wearing a bit thin in act 3 in my opinion, the final scene is fantastic mind.

Just finished. Not great, dragged a bit, but some nice scenery along the way and some satisfaction from all the perfect deflects. :lol:

I finished it very recently. A good game but not a 'great' one.

The scenery and world were lovely but just didn't have the depth and organic feel of say RDR:2

Great combat system once you get used to not being able to lock onto a target (veteran Dark/Demons Souls player)
I enjoyed it but won't play it again. As others have said its just a wee bit too shallow content wise for there to be any replay value.

Back