Ghost of Tsushima

I was looking forward to rise of the ronin thinking the same that it was looked quite like ghost. The reviews are now great though. Think I’ll be waiting to get it in a sale.
Yeah. My go-to Youtuber (Fightin' Cowboy) panned it so I considered cancelling my pre-order but I'm big into the history so hoping this will see me through.

Thanks for the nudge. I’m still only half way through. I need to pick this up again and get it finished. Might have a crack at it again tomorrow.

Didn’t play it but Odyssey made me absolutely despise the game going for platinum. Was in too deep to stop though 😂
I started Odyssey straight after Origins, which was my first Assassins Creed game, but binned it off when the title screen came up after playing for 10 hours. I think I made myself sick of it. I was playing with the bloke as well which is supposed to be the worse option compared to the female lead.

Didn’t play it but Odyssey made me absolutely despise the game going for platinum. Was in too deep to stop though 😂

Doing that one now, I was going to swerve the platinum if you had to complete every single location but it seems you dont.

It's making me want another Greek holiday mind :lol:
I started Odyssey straight after Origins, which was my first Assassins Creed game, but binned it off when the title screen came up after playing for 10 hours. I think I made myself sick of it. I was playing with the bloke as well which is supposed to be the worse option compared to the female lead.

I purposely did a couple of other games between. I'll do the same before I start Valhalla

Last edited:
I can recall getting annoyed with the trophy in Odyssey where you have to uncover all the regions of the map, I did that, nowt happened then read you gave to step on every island! Is that even the tiny ones with a bit of sand? There’s 100s of them!

I can recall getting annoyed with the trophy in Odyssey where you have to uncover all the regions of the map, I did that, nowt happened then read you gave to step on every island! Is that even the tiny ones with a bit of sand? There’s 100s of them!

I'm assuming visiting areas uncovers them. I'm some way off worrying about that one.

Just came on here wondering if there was a thread about it and it's right here on the front page!

Got this a year or so ago but it just never clicked and I didn't give it much of a chance. Started it again on Friday and really enjoying it now.

I've decided to go for another playthrough on the hardest difficulty and it's just so satisfying when you get the perfect parries sussed out.

Back