Ghandi Floss’ what are you doing this weekend thread?

Tonight: Lumiere with some friends from Morpeth.
Saturday: Lumiere with some friends from Newcastle.
Sunday: Lumiere with some friends from Durham.

There might be some drinking.

Got the bairn tonight.

Tomorrow, missing my first home game for about 20 years as out with the lads for a couple of birthdays and we're sacking the match off in favour of a piss-up.

Sunday: feeling sorry for myself, mostly.
Missed my first in about 12 years a couple of seasons ago - we beat Man Utd with goals from Khazri and Kone. I doubt you'll be missing as much.

Tonight: gym, few craft beers, maybe a big monitor pokey bum crisp wank.
Tomorrow: match, hurling myself off the bridge after when Millwall beat us 4-1.
Sunday: making some kind of software robot. Need to decide what I want to do mind :lol:

Friday - couple at lunchtime then gogin home and chilling a bit. maybe nip over the local for a couple
Saturday - lads arrive at 8am and we depart for dover for a weekend of drinking in Bruge. check in hotel then get on it.. some grub along the way
Sunday. - drink and eat and walk about a bit
Monday - check out of hotel. nip to hypermarket on the way back to calais and then get ferry. hopegully home by about 4pm

Right now, Qasr al Sarab in the Empty Quarter, drinking some nice white wine.
Tomorrow, drive home in time for the football starting, bbq and some nice red wine.
Sunday, back to work.

The neet: gannin to Steels Club for the first time in years to watch The Force. They better have Moretti on mind @rapscallion
The morra: Bacon sarnies, cups o' scad, gan to the match. The neet possibly have a walk around Lumiere n have a few pints.
Sunday: Norralot. If Lumiere doesn't pan out the morn, I'll be gannin' Sunday. Might dee hot pot (panack for yay townie gimps) n dumplings.
:lol:

Are you gigging tonight, Slash?

Friday- a drink at the in laws for my Father in laws birthday.

Saturday- a squad of us going to Edinburgh, Scotland v New Zealand then a decent night out after.

Sunday- getting over the inevitable hangover with a spoons breakfast before the train home and a lazy Sunday.

Got the bairn tonight.

Tomorrow, missing my first home game for about 20 years as out with the lads for a couple of birthdays and we're sacking the match off in favour of a piss-up.

Sunday: feeling sorry for myself, mostly.
It will be a true gentleman's event down Deptford, get shedded on 13 by the Kings Arms.

Fri - bottles (not cans) at home
Sat - match and bottles (not cans) 'out out' (hate that expression)
Sun - dinnar, might do a roast (chicken) dinnar...

Fri - not sure but I could do with saving a few quid so not much I hope except a few beers in

Sat - pre match beers, match, head to Champs in Washington to meet the lads and put up with being in a pub half full of mags for a couple of hours while they're on tele. Hopefully Man Utd batter them. Then after is anyone's guess could be a quiet one and home at a sensible time or head over Chester late on

Sun - nowt

Back