Ghandi Floss’ what are you doing this weekend thread?

Friday: big night out, probably end up on the shots and something stupid is bound to happen
Saturday: “I volunteered for what?” “I’m the what now?” “Oh fuck me sideways” “I represent those gimps?”
Sunday: “hello is that Martin? Yeah? Good. Firstly, can you recommend somewhere to eat in Durham? Secondly, we reckon you’re a baldy twat”.

Friday- Staying in having a few G&Ts
Saturday- Going to give a 10th min round of applause at Shields for Jak Fada, then hit the drink
Sunday = Quiet family dinner

Tonight: going to Lumiere

Tomorrow: putting beef in ale in slow cooker
Going to watch daughter and school choir sing Christmas carols in the chapel at Beamish (yes I know it's f***ing November!)
Going to the match.
Thawing out with said beef in ale.

Sunday: dunno yet

Tonight the dogs getting cut, takeaway and few drinks.

Tomorrow birthday, durham for a few drinks, fat hippo for bait then a wander round durham and few more drinks, home for 8 and couple bottles of wine.

Sunday, visit nanna, visit dad then pictures and food.

The neet: gannin to Steels Club for the first time in years to watch The Force. They better have Moretti on mind @rapscallion
The morra: Bacon sarnies, cups o' scad, gan to the match. The neet possibly have a walk around Lumiere n have a few pints.
Sunday: Norralot. If Lumiere doesn't pan out the morn, I'll be gannin' Sunday. Might dee hot pot (panack for yay townie gimps) n dumplings.

Friday.. pop out to see my mate on his last day of freedom..

Saturday.. usher at my mates wedding then all day on the piss...

Sunday... if I get up early enough full English and then the club for the AGM cos it's 5 free pints

Fri: Work till 2pm, get hair coiffured then up Newcastle on the drink
Sat: breakfast out somewhere, bit shopping, some jobs in house, night in with kids and a movie
Sun: get out for a walk with the kids, mates kids party in afternoon

Today, moan all day about going Xmas shopping tomorrow
Tomorrow, Xmas shopping

Sunday, moan about the day before and how much it cost.

Can't wait!!!

Got the bairn tonight.

Tomorrow, missing my first home game for about 20 years as out with the lads for a couple of birthdays and we're sacking the match off in favour of a piss-up.

Sunday: feeling sorry for myself, mostly.

Friday: trying to decide whether to go to match tomorrow whilst listening to New Jersey
Saturday : giving match a miss listening to Slippery When Wet
Sunday : long cycle listening to 7800° Fahrenheit

Friday my better half’s birthday, so out n about.
Tomorrow. Beer, match, more beer.
Sunday, family day.

Back