Ghana 🇬🇭 v Uruguay 🇺🇾 FIFA World Cup BBC Two BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

I'd claim that it is actually the same every World Cup. 3rd round of the group stage is the absolute best to watch. The drama is always there.
People, and that includes yours truly, just always seem to forget
Someone posted the other day that they're going to play the games consecutively at the next world cup instead of the last round of games at the same time. That would be totally crap.

Someone posted the other day that they're going to play the games consecutively at the next world cup instead of the last round of games at the same time. That would be totally crap.
I think there’s no option as there are supposedly 16 groups of 3 teams playing in a round robin and the bottom team goes out, the other 32 play in a knockout tournament. Still only 7 games to win trophy.

I stand to be corrected

Shearer, Ferdinand and Pochetino* all saying that Cavani’s was a penalty, was it f#ck, he puts his leg there and there’s contact, never a penalty.
Regardless of it being a penna or not (IMO we'd be wanting it if it was SAFC or England), that ref wasn't giving it anyway given all the shite the Uruguay players had hoyed at him. I bet inside he felt smug as fuck waving away their appeals :lol:

Can’t have them at the same time….because there are to be 16 groups of 3 teams and so there can only be one game in each group with the other team having finished their matches.

There are some decent ones and some rubbish one. She's certainly no worse than Jenas or Rednapp when he's on.

I guess it depends what you class as alright. Keane and Souness are canny in that they might say something that others beat around the bush about , but they both seem like total Cock ends as blokes.. would hate to be in thier company in a pub or the likes. Some of the others seem like genuinely good folk, but they purposely keep it civil and neutral. But in both cases hardly any of them ever say anything that I think 'oh, that's interesting, I never would have thought that or realised that about the game'. They are all on the gravy train and are full of the same worn out phrases and clichés . The bore the fuck out of me . They never seem to have anything other than the basic knowledge of any player or team

There's 100s of journalists and coaches out there that could give genuine insights into players, teams, tactics etc... But they aren't famous footballers or celebrities
Can’t have them at the same time….because there are to be 16 groups of 3 teams and so there can only be one game in each group with the other team having finished their matches.

Nee way surely not

She doesn't seem ower clever.

Her career in women’s football was impressive but she’s a poor and lacklustre presenter and an even worse pundit. It must be so depressing for young people who study and train for a career in the media who see ex-pros with little talent dropping in to multiple jobs on TV. She’s on all sorts of stuff, The One Show, afternoon quizzes, Football Focus and on not one show does she come across as bright, engaging, entertaining or informative.

Back