October 2020 - Getting worse across Europe.

Seriously though , I reported on here , after having AZ jab , the next day I had some leg pain and was tiredv, went to bed in the afternoon for a couple of hours and that was the end of it. None of which would constitute a reason for suggesting people don't take it . Those sort of press stories are just sensationalist rag sellers.

take paracetamol for a headache , thats a non story , teachers ? nausea , muscle pain and fatigue , FFS must be a spanish thing , brits wouldn't even consider those side effects man.
Dear me. You must be git hard. I'm sure that you've seen posts on here about some people being knocked sideways after their vaccination. Even AstraZeneca acknowledge people may experience side effects.

We call it a hangover
I take it you would be happy being treated by medical staff who feel like shite then ? It seems there is a whole spectrum of reactions in which some have a sore arm to the other extent of people being whacked out for a day or two.

Dear me. You must be git hard. I'm sure that you've seen posts on here about some people being knocked sideways after their vaccination. Even AstraZeneca acknowledge people may experience side effects.

I take it you would be happy being treated by medical staff who feel like shite then ? It seems there is a whole spectrum of reactions in which some have a sore arm to the other extent of people being whacked out for a day or two.
What percentage though...

What percentage though...
I don't know. Although, in that Reuters article I linked up page they said that out of 400 Swedish medical staff who had it 100 went off sick. 25% is a lot of staff to lose in any employment never mind a medical environment. It seems that they have learned not to jab large numbers from the same workplace at the same time, they are now staggering them more.
I also wonder whether the idea that you floated the other day about medical staff having a stronger reaction after previously (unknowingly) being infected with covid might help explain why the side effects are being reported more frequently among medical staff.
Mebbes you joined them rather than beat them.
As a rule I don't do any meds, i've always been fortunate enough to not need any. I've only started taking blood pressure medication in the last year and funnily enough that was prescribed by my GP when I was working back in blighty last year.

Last edited:
The younger and fitter you are, the more likely a bad reaction will occur. You are accepting a designed protein which I believe works with your immune system. At 74, though very fit, I don't have the protein sysnthesis of someone 50 or under, so no side effects. The only young people that won't have a reaction is the obese who have very low protein synthesis...this also explains why the obese can still die even after being vaccinated. In short, the vaccine will only work well if you live well.

Not sure that's blanket. I'm not obese and 30 years of age and had no reaction bar a sore arm to the first vaccine (astra).

As I understand it they did a New Zealand and closed their boarders, coupled with a lockdown got down to zero opened up and bang

It'll be interesting to see if this is observed in places that have adopted similar approaches, being honest I've largely switched off from the whole thing just waiting for international travel to reopen :(

How did IOM get on previously when we had spikes? Was their lockdown any different? Iirc I recall early on in the pandemic they were earmarked for trials of the tracking system
I think they were shut, cases dried up in May...delaying the inevitable the other science says..I'm sitting on the fence like.

Had you down as a decent poster until you blatantly lied , that is so irresponsible to do that man FFS . Just for clarity , pal of mine in the USA says that there side effects with all 3 vaccines over there, minor stuff that doesn't bear publicity , bit like the shit you posted earlier mate.
Hope your ashamed of yourself.

I'd give up pal , its like your on a mission to post inaccurate tripe that is debunked instantly man FFS , stick to spanish football , at least you appear know something about that.

Wow, that's a bit of random go at me.

Why should I be ashamed of myself?
Why is it irresponsible of me?

Spain only received their first doses of Astra Zeneca on February 12th, 190,000 doses. Those weren't started to be administered until the end of last month which is when Police officers, firefighters and most recently teachers were started being given it.

In the few weeks that this particular vaccine has been and will only be used on people under 55, there has been an unusual and unexpected high number of cases of side effects as I mentioned in people under 50.

This is something very recent and not expected as the Pfizer and moderna vaccines used until then hadn't brought about a high number of side effects as this one is giving.

At no time have I said that I don't think anyone should take it. I simply mentioned what the current facts are with that vaccine with people getting it in Spain since it started to be used only a few weeks ago.

The Astra Zeneca vaccine is also the cheapest on the market, costing $4 a dose whereas the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines cost between $20-$30 a dose.

Last edited:
Wow, that's a bit of random go at me.

Why should I be ashamed of myself?
Why is it irresponsible of me?

Spain only received their first doses of Astra Zeneca on February 12th, 190,000 doses. Those weren't started to be administered until the end of last month which is when Police officers, firefighters and most recently teachers were started being given it.

In the few weeks that this particular vaccine has been and will only be used on people under 55, there has been an unusual and unexpected high number of cases of side effects as I mentioned in people under 50.

This is something very recent and not expected as the Pfizer and moderna vaccines used until then hadn't brought about a high number of side effects as this one is giving.

At no time have I said that I don't think anyone should take it. I simply mentioned what the current facts are with that vaccine with people getting it in Spain since it started to be used only a few weeks ago.

The Astra Zeneca vaccine is also the cheapest on the market, costing $4 a dose whereas the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines cost between $20-$30 a dose.
What sort of rate of adverse events v vaccines administered are you talking about?
Also what sort classification of adverse event.

High temperature , constant headache, vomiting, aches and pains all over the body, no energy to get up. All for two days.
Both Pfizer and AstraZeneca stated around 10% of people could expect:

Tenderness, injection-site pain, headache, fatigue, myalgia, malaise, pyrexia (fever), chills, arthralgia, and nausea.

Pretty common stuff for injections and vaccines.

If the percentage is radically above 10% then it does merit investigation but atm none of the articles seem to be giving a total view of what is going on so it is hard to say.

One of them even states "An unspecified number of instances have seen people having to take a number of days off work".

Back