October 2020 - Getting worse across Europe.

True but the UK has vaccinated from eldest to youngest so you may well see these side effects as common occurrences as the younger age groups get vaccinated with this particular vaccine.

Not exactly true as many in uk from younger age groups have been vaccinated including all health and care workers And everyone over 18 with underlying health problems

In addition majority of trials were conducted with under 65s, that’s why many eu countries would not use it in over 65s

All told no serious side effects

I'm not trying to put anyone off.

I'm just pointing out facts of the effects of this particular vaccine in the country I'm living in.
Had you down as a decent poster until you blatantly lied , that is so irresponsible to do that man FFS . Just for clarity , pal of mine in the USA says that there side effects with all 3 vaccines over there, minor stuff that doesn't bear publicity , bit like the shit you posted earlier mate.
Hope your ashamed of yourself.
True but the UK has vaccinated from eldest to youngest so you may well see these side effects as common occurrences as the younger age groups get vaccinated with this particular vaccine.
I'd give up pal , its like your on a mission to post inaccurate tripe that is debunked instantly man FFS , stick to spanish football , at least you appear know something about that.

Last edited:
Seems odd that despite this vaccine being tested on tens of thousands of people in this age bracket that it's only just coming to light now and only in one country.
The side effects were reported in the clinical trials. And they have certainly been reported in more than one country.
A spokesman for AstraZeneca said: “Currently, the reactions reported are as we would expect based on the evidence gathered from our clinical trial programme.”
AstraZeneca vaccine faces resistance in Europe after health workers suffer side-effects

Last edited:
Had you down as a decent poster until you blatantly lied , that is so irresponsible to do that man FFS . Just for clarity , pal of mine in the USA says that there side effects with all 3 vaccines over there, minor stuff that doesn't bear publicity , bit like the shit you posted earlier mate.
Hope your ashamed of yourself.

I'd give up pal , its like your on a mission to post inaccurate tripe that is debunked instantly man FFS , stick to spanish football , at least you appear know something about that.

I reckon loads of them have heard of a couple with side effects so hamming it up to have a few days off

take paracetamol for a headache , thats a non story , teachers ? nausea , muscle pain and fatigue , FFS must be a spanish thing , brits wouldn't even consider those side effects man.

Back