October 2020 - Getting worse across Europe.

The pandemic has seen corruption worsen across the EU, Transparency International (TI) has said.

Bribery rates in the health sector were highest in Romania (22%) and Bulgaria (19%), while leaning on personal connections happened most often in the Czech Republic (54%) and Portugal (46%).

Many respondents also said their governments weren’t handling the pandemic in a transparent manner. In France, Poland and Spain, 60% of respondents or more felt that way.
Pot, kettle, black.

Thanks to the ‘super-spreader’ ability of the Delta (Indian) variant, Portugal is on the way to becoming one of the countries with the highest number of positive cases of SARS-CoV-2 in Europe.

Portugal on track for “highest incidence” of cases in Europe - Portugal Resident
I did warn people on here the first week of it going green to get here and get back to Brexit Britain ASAP.
Portugal is on the way to becoming one of the countries with the highest number of positive cases of SARS-CoV-2 in Europe.
Currently has Brexit Britain in its sights,both as i predicted months ago will have lockdowns/tougher restrictions of some form or other before the end of the year.This virus isn't going away anytime soon.Mind boggling some loons on here are predicting its over,cannot get any thicker that.
Its arnly the Sovereign High Court of Brexit Britain thats free of EU interference that says the Brexit Govt broke sovereign UK law.Woke Metropolitan Liberal Global elite lefties who hate their country they are. :lol:

Last edited:
You could praise Europe for how well they have done and for not letting the Delta variant run loose ?

I know you will come round.
I think this thread only specifically looks at anything bad in EU and European mainland, nothing UK, not sure about NI as they're in UK, but in EU for customs purposes and have both good and bad news.

In summary UK= Good
Johnny Forrins = Bad

I think this thread only specifically looks at anything bad in EU and European mainland, nothing UK, not sure about NI as they're in UK, but in EU for customs purposes and have both good and bad news.

In summary UK= Good
Johnny Forrins = Bad
I wondered why the daily updates had stopped.

In summary UK= Good
Johnny Forrins = Bad
That is, sort of, implied in the title.
It is - small for anything more than a weekend
Going to explore your neck of the woods in the next few years.

Last edited:
You could praise Europe for how well they have done and for not letting the Delta variant run loose ?

I know you will come round.
I love Europe. Desperate to get back over there. A fully functioning Europe is great for the UK. Just checked and of the cases declared in France recently only between 2-4 % are the Delta variant. Vive La France

I love Europe. Desperate to get back over there. A fully functioning Europe is great for the UK. Just checked and of the cases declared in France recently only between 2-4 % are the Delta variant. Vive La France
Read something about France declaring war on this variant and are determined not to let it cause another wave.

If they pull it off then we will look pathetic but good luck to them.

Back