October 2020 - Getting worse across Europe.

From a paper -

Anyone with proof of immunity can attend games.

They will have to wear a wristband, which they can collect by showing their national immunity card prior the game, while Under-18s are exempt if accompanied by an adult with an immunity card.

Additionally, international fans - with Portuguese supporters also inside the ground on Tuesday - must provide a negative PCR test within 72 hours of kick-off or proof of full vaccination.
So basically vaccine passports?

I use worldometers,not the fag packet sketch you posted on here.😆
i think your memory must be fading.
to refresh your memory it was the other way round but don't let the truth get in the way of your low iq.

ps, it was alluded to on here a while back from someone but you never replied. is it true you're that laetokon (sp) gadgy with a new username?

Last edited:
i think your memory must be fading.
to refresh your memory it was the other way round but don't let the truth get in the way of your low iq.
Sorry dumbo,but I've been using worldometers since February 2020,you stick to Fag packets, QAnon and the sun 😆

Sorry dumbo,but I've been using worldometers since February 2020,you stick to Fag packets, QAnon and the sun 😆
if i could be arsed i'd have a look just to show you're nothing more than a liar. however i'm quite happy in the knowledge that we both know you're telling porkies..
any reply to the rest of my post?

You're calling me a liar and you claim to have proof,wtf is it?

Haway man,hurry up 😆
yes i'm calling you a liar. the proof will be there earlier in this thread. if someone was calling me a liar i'd be frantically searching to prove i wasn't. says a lot that you're not. i'm quite happy and content knowing you're vexed.

still awaiting a reply regarding your previous username.

i won't be commenting further as it's derailing the thread. sweet dreams.

yes i'm calling you a liar. the proof will be there earlier in this thread. if someone was calling me a liar i'd be frantically searching to prove i wasn't. says a lot that you're not. i'm quite happy and content knowing you're vexed.

still awaiting a reply regarding your previous username.

i won't be commenting further as it's derailing the thread. sweet dreams.
Aye,good night you Gonk.Btw I've never posted under any other username either.What a wally you are.

Thanks to the ‘super-spreader’ ability of the Delta (Indian) variant, Portugal is on the way to becoming one of the countries with the highest number of positive cases of SARS-CoV-2 in Europe.

Portugal on track for “highest incidence” of cases in Europe - Portugal Resident
the majority of cases in portugal are in the north and around lisbon. the algarve hasn't been affected as badly.
i would point out how portugal has not done that much better than the uk per head of population but that might enrage a certain someone.

The pandemic has seen corruption worsen across the EU, Transparency International (TI) has said.

Bribery rates in the health sector were highest in Romania (22%) and Bulgaria (19%), while leaning on personal connections happened most often in the Czech Republic (54%) and Portugal (46%).

Many respondents also said their governments weren’t handling the pandemic in a transparent manner. In France, Poland and Spain, 60% of respondents or more felt that way.

The pandemic has seen corruption worsen across the EU, Transparency International (TI) has said.

Bribery rates in the health sector were highest in Romania (22%) and Bulgaria (19%), while leaning on personal connections happened most often in the Czech Republic (54%) and Portugal (46%).

Many respondents also said their governments weren’t handling the pandemic in a transparent manner. In France, Poland and Spain, 60% of respondents or more felt that way.
Sounds familiar.

Also sounds very much like you’re scratching around just looking for anything anti-EU whilst ignoring our own cock ups.

Exactly the same as the UK then

Back