October 2020 - Getting worse across Europe.

Didn't close,schools went back a week later after Xmas with a 1 -2 week work from home where possible and I think restaurants wanted a Vax certificate on weekends,although I was never asked.Still reduced capacity at stadiums I think.
Getting better though, yeah?

Sporting stadium looked like it was rocking last night.

At least till they kicked off :lol:
Looked owa 50% full,iam not even sure what the % reduction is now and could even of been scrapped with a neg test req.The defence/keeper was at fault with every goal.Tbh most people expected a 2-3 goal cushion for city.

Looked owa 50% full,iam not even sure what the % reduction is now and could even of been scrapped with a neg test req.The defence/keeper was at fault with every goal.Tbh most people expected a 2-3 goal cushion for city.
What's the rules for bars and restaurants etc., they fully open again, any restrictions on times at all

Looks like it’s full capacity with Covid pass requirements as of last Saturday

What's the rules for bars and restaurants etc., they fully open again, any restrictions on times at all
Places I eat and drink have been as normal all year.In the 1-2 week rule change I think Pubs and Restaurants as in those 100% food arnly like Italians etc required a cert for entrance inside on weekends.Pubs will of been the touristy/city centre types not the tradional cafe types I use.Nightclubs I haven't a clue what the rules are a present.
Looks like it’s full capacity with Covid pass requirements as of last Saturday

All fine then till the Oct/Nov time.

Last edited:

Back