Getting the snip

Cheers. Sacked off work at 3, just had to drive which was an error. Not moving now.
Just tried to explain it to my teenage sons, who now think I have been castrated like the dog.
Make sure you ice regularly and you'll be OK. Feet up with the telly on.

Got a canny bit of swelling and my left nut is a lovely shade of purple 2 days on.
Feel a bit winded, like when after you've been hit in the balls, but not in pain down there.
That normal?

Regrets, I've had a few...
So after 3 days they went massive, left one went purple. Bruising went but swelling remained. The right one has started to go down but still big, left one is like something off a channel 5 documentary.
Been walking like John Wayne for a week now and sick as fuck. No pain or symptoms of anything serious. I just look like buster gonad from viz.

So after 3 days they went massive, left one went purple. Bruising went but swelling remained. The right one has started to go down but still big, left one is like something off a channel 5 documentary.
Been walking like John Wayne for a week now and sick as fuck. No pain or symptoms of anything serious. I just look like buster gonad from viz.
Ouch. Shit luck mate. Spoke to doc or anyone?

Did I mention I was fine after mine ;)

Seriously, if you’re a bit unsure ring the Doctors.

Finally realised I had to go back to the doctors, made the appointment. Got the dreaded words 'you will be seen by a medical student, but the doctor will be there in the room' my humiliation is almost complete.....
I'm so pleased for everyone who was playing golf and riding their Mrs straight after theirs, not bitter at all....

Finally realised I had to go back to the doctors, made the appointment. Got the dreaded words 'you will be seen by a medical student, but the doctor will be there in the room' my humiliation is almost complete.....
I'm so pleased for everyone who was playing golf and riding their Mrs straight after theirs, not bitter at all....
Be grateful for the swelling if its a nice young blonde student doctor :lol:

Fingers crossed for you

Be grateful for the swelling if its a nice young blonde student doctor :lol:

Fingers crossed for you

Young lad, 1st year i would think.The look of horror on his face as he stood at the end of the bed looking at the car crash that is my cock and balls, made me think he was rethinking his career choice.
Got haematoma. Less than 2% get it. Weeks not days till the swelling is gone.

Back