Getting the snip

Not at all. Sleeping getting better every day. Walking about still uncomfortable like.
Doing a lot of walking? I was still taking it very easy on day 4. Mate of mine said days 3-5 were hard (wasn't my experience personally but I did have a week off graft and really didn't do a lot)

Well over a week since last Saturday and had to go see the dr Friday as one side above the bollock was hurting like mad anytime I walked about. Any way been given antibiotics for a week. Woke up this morning and the tablets seem to be working. Sleeping better now and starting to feel the slow roots of recovery. Can still feel the pain in my tube I guess. But it’s getting better daily. May need a few more days to get back to normal.

Well over a week since last Saturday and had to go see the dr Friday as one side above the bollock was hurting like mad anytime I walked about. Any way been given antibiotics for a week. Woke up this morning and the tablets seem to be working. Sleeping better now and starting to feel the slow roots of recovery. Can still feel the pain in my tube I guess. But it’s getting better daily. May need a few more days to get back to normal.
Just run it off man

Just wait till you are in the shower the night before trying to remove hair from your bollocks...
Well practiced, to be fair I’ll probably end up doing the op that way, one wrong movement with the shaver and it’s like a jackhammer penetrated

Getting done in an hour.
Planning to be back at work by 10....
Edit, regret reading this thread this morning
Good luck fella. The stories on here are far worse than the reality. This thread made me laugh and took any anxiety about it away (strange thing to say when I read back through it but fuck me it helped)

Back