Getting the snip

Rang docs in March appt in Nov. Scar tissue put it off for two weeks. 20 weeks later and the confirmation that I fire blanks was tremendous, especially when the team at work overhear the call.
May as well walk them through your experience now so they are put off their dinner

The iodine to the balls combined with the fan and open window was a treat for maximum shrinkage.
Had mine done many years ago f*****g
Mortifying full operating theatre frimley park hospital training exercise for student nurses me lying there with me todger and bollocks poking through a cut out square 😬😬😩😩

well.hear is a brief account of my horrific experience switch off now if you are intending to get it and dont want putting of as i was very unlucky.. allegedly.. anyway i get get to carville surgery about 5 oclock last appointment.. have it done which i must say was very painful something just didnt feel right.. driving along the a690 well our lass was driving i was in a lot of pain and i feel this wetness in my jeans.. looks down and my white jeans at the time.. this was the early 90s was a huge blood patch in my crotch area so our lass phones the surgery to tell them were coming back theres something not right.. the surgery is closed cant get through. so its off to hospital.. we get to the hospital and i taken straight in jeans covered in blood now.. so the doctor says sorry but we havent got time for an anesthetic you need stitched immediately and we need to remove the public hair imediatly.. app there for was a hole in my sack stitches had popped out or werent done properly.. horrible pain getting that done getting your public hair removed covered in dried blood.. anyhow i get home and after a few days off work i go back in.. then i get an infection.. again horrendous pain was put on antibiotics my balls swelled up to the size of a cricket ball.. was off work a month.. couldn't walk couldn't sleep.. anyway good luck its nowt to worry about.. :)

well.hear is a brief account of my horrific experience switch off now if you are intending to get it and dont want putting of as i was very unlucky.. allegedly.. anyway i get get to carville surgery about 5 oclock last appointment.. have it done which i must say was very painful something just didnt feel right.. driving along the a690 well our lass was driving i was in a lot of pain and i feel this wetness in my jeans.. looks down and my white jeans at the time.. this was the early 90s was a huge blood patch in my crotch area so our lass phones the surgery to tell them were coming back theres something not right.. the surgery is closed cant get through. so its off to hospital.. we get to the hospital and i taken straight in jeans covered in blood now.. so the doctor says sorry but we havent got time for an anesthetic you need stitched immediately and we need to remove the public hair imediatly.. app there for was a hole in my sack stitches had popped out or werent done properly.. horrible pain getting that done getting your public hair removed covered in dried blood.. anyhow i get home and after a few days off work i go back in.. then i get an infection.. again horrendous pain was put on antibiotics my balls swelled up to the size of a cricket ball.. was off work a month.. couldn't walk couldn't sleep.. anyway good luck its nowt to worry about.. :)
😩😩 I remember the doctor injecting my right knacker and a few seconds later straight in with the scalpel and me thinking at least let the anaesthetic work ffs
😩😩 I remember the doctor injecting my right knacker and a few seconds later straight in with the scalpel and me thinking at least let the anaesthetic work ffs
Other than the student nurses laughing at ya three piece and the pain of scalpel to gonad it's a canny procedure 😩

Last edited:
Mate of mine is a head teacher and when he got his done, one of the nurses was a parent of one of his pupils, so that wasn't awkward...
I know too many people at my GPs, and they do them onsite.
Is there an alternative to going to your GP for this?

Rite home now from mill field.

Where to start. Mr contractor or trainee make nurse? That was my option. Said no offence but nurse with 4 months training no chance. Took me contractor.

Anyway left nut done no issues other than rather uncomfortable. Right bollock started ok then it felt rather sharp tugging on my tube. Heart rate started dropping quickly down to 50 odd and the South African nurse started panicking. They started throwing water over my face and trying to make me drink some water. After a few minutes my heart rate went back to the 90s and he finished off. Said he did a great job.

Anyway the lass said I was at risk of cardiac arrest if my rate dropped any lower. Freaked me out a bit. Anyway my new bought large underpants needed to be even tighter so the mrs has had to buy me some medium. Snug as gun now. Pain killers took.

See how I go the next few days.

Where to start. Mr contractor or trainee make nurse? That was my option. Said no offence but nurse with 4 months training no chance. Took me contractor.

Anyway left nut done no issues other than rather uncomfortable. Right bollock started ok then it felt rather sharp tugging on my tube. Heart rate started dropping quickly down to 50 odd and the South African nurse started panicking. They started throwing water over my face and trying to make me drink some water. After a few minutes my heart rate went back to the 90s and he finished off. Said he did a great job.

Anyway the lass said I was at risk of cardiac arrest if my rate dropped any lower. Freaked me out a bit. Anyway my new bought large underpants needed to be even tighter so the mrs has had to buy me some medium. Snug as gun now. Pain killers took.

Feet up mate. I'd say you've earned it. Would have been a hell of a way to go mind, tackle out on the table.

Make sure you milk thr experience to the enemy and have her on hand and foot for you.

Seriously though, the amount of people who had issues on this thread is shocking.

Hope you're ok now mate

@Ciro_DiMarzio

Back