Getting the snip

When I had mine done the first one was okay but during the second one I started to visualise what he was doing and got a bit panicky. When he finished, I said how I was feeling and he said think nice thoughts. The nurse said that was not the best thing to say.

For a week afterwards the balls were bruised as anything, turning from reddish purple to green and yellow.

After a week I was at a match at Roker Park and got frisked and nearly chinned the bastard. Going back to the car I couldn’t keep pace with my 64 year old Dad.

I had mine done a while ago, I did have a canny bit discomfort but I wouldn't let that put me off. I also had to go get an ultra sound last year as I had a growth on one of them which turned out to be a vericos vein type thing that they weren't worried about, said it was related to the snip procedure.
The worst bit is the piss taking by the lads, I keep saying I can't wait for one of them to get their lass up the duff when we are in our 50s.

I had mine done a while ago, I did have a canny bit discomfort but I wouldn't let that put me off. I also had to go get an ultra sound last year as I had a growth on one of them which turned out to be a vericos vein type thing that they weren't worried about, said it was related to the snip procedure.
The worst bit is the piss taking by the lads, I keep saying I can't wait for one of them to get their lass up the duff when we are in our 50s.

Why would the lads take the piss?

They sound like absolute morons.

Anyone had it done recently?

The wife wants me to get it done as we don't want anymore children and the pill doesn't agree with her.

Heard some horror stories of years gone by of people having it done but nothing recently.

The thought makes me want to spew if I'm honest.

Had it done 6yr ago, local anaesthetic hadnt kicked in properly when he started.....other than that no bother and felt fine by the next day.

I'm got a mate who's still banging on that his very little fella is hurting 2 months after having it @dcl0sc

Had it done 6yr ago, local anaesthetic hadnt kicked in properly when he started.....other than that no bother and felt fine by the next day.

I'm got a mate who's still banging on that his very little fella is hurting 2 months after having it @dcl0sc

Didn’t realise anyone has accepted you as a friend! :eek:

Back