Getting the snip

FFS, just looked at my letter and it’s a lass doing mine. A Miss as well.

A lot of female doctors keep their maiden name for professional work as its a pain keeping track of your academic work when half your publications are in one name and half the other. The surgeons tend to stick with Miss rather than Mrs.

A lot of female doctors keep their maiden name for professional work as its a pain keeping track of your academic work when half your publications are in one name and half the other. The surgeons tend to stick with Miss rather than Mrs.
Oh well, that’s areet then. 😂

I'm there Wednesday. Was at GP about ten weeks ago, do you have a chat/talk? or is your 1st appointment at the hospital where the snip happens?
Ive just been through that stage. I wasn't sure if the first appointment was the actual snip so I rang the department. The auld nana receptionist said "Oh no pet, it's just consultation to get the ball rolling…."
The doc basically askes you loads of questions and has a feel to make sure everything is in the right place. Then its a 3 - 4 month waiting list for the op.

Anyone had it done recently?

The wife wants me to get it done as we don't want anymore children and the pill doesn't agree with her.

Heard some horror stories of years gone by of people having it done but nothing recently.

The thought makes me want to spew if I'm honest.
I had it done about 8 year back when I'd got together with the now Mrs AGM (no) as I had two kids with my ex and she had two already as well - last thing we wanted was more mouths to feed. I had to go to my GP and ask for the op, then go back after a week cooling off period for some reason, just to confirm we'd considered properly and still wanted to proceed.

Had the op a couple of months after at the GP clinic. Piece of cake with no pain even during the anaesthetic injection.

The only disturbing points -

1. At the end, the surgeon said "ok you can get dressed now" and as I was pulling my undercrackers back up he took hold of my old chap and balls and tucked them back into my drawers for me. No first date, no flirtation - nothing. Why he did it I will never know - it's not like my f***ing hands were numb, unlike my scrotum which by this point looked like it had been chewed by a Jack Russell.

2. Having to take samples to the hospital lab to make sure the surgery had worked. I work too far away from the hospital to wank into the jar at the office and drive it there in time. Having to thrash one out in a hospital toilet while some old boy shits volcanically in the next cubicle while gasping under the strain is not easy. No 4G signal on me phone, so it was difficult enough getting sufficient er, interest in the activity without recourse to some visual stimulation (filth). Maintaining interest while trying to filter out the sounds and smells from the shitting geriatric, and ignoring the grim surroundings of an NHS toilet cubicle was a Herculean task. Wanking should never be a chore...

On the plus side, the missus and I can now, in theory, have at each other any time and place without having to stop to fumble around with a bit of passion killing rubber. I say in theory.

Get it done, you big Jessie.

Last edited:
Ive just been through that stage. I wasn't sure if the first appointment was the actual snip so I rang the department. The auld nana receptionist said "Oh no pet, it's just consultation to get the ball rolling…."
The doc basically askes you loads of questions and has a feel to make sure everything is in the right place. Then its a 3 - 4 month waiting list for the op.

Fantastic pal thank you. Didnt know what i was going into. Yeah thought ring or ask the smb 😀

Can anybody who's had it done tell me how likely I will be to be able to specify a date I want it doing if I go on the list with plenty notice. I'd want it doing at the start of two weeks off next July ideally to give me time to recover. I don't get sick pay and it's a nightmare to get short notice holidays at work and I reckon I'll need a few days atleast to get over it due to the nature of my job.

The clinic can do the op over the weekend mate, so that can give you a couple of extra days. Being honest, the recovery is pretty quick anyway

Was booked in for it last may, on my birthday. Me and the wife split up so was I fuck spending my birthday having a knife to my balls. Loving single life and no plans to have a lass so no plans to get it done now.

Then why get the snip?

Surely the main purpose of this thread is to enable posters to go "Look at me! Look at me! I'm married with kids but still having sex!"?

The thought of a possibility of a 4th child terrifies me. So getting prepared for a possible birthday or Christmas bonk!

Got mine done a few weeks ago at Millfield surgery. I just went to the doctors and he referred me to Millfield a few weeks later. My appointment was 9am sunday morning and I was rough as toast. It was a little bit embarrassing getting my baldy knob out in front of two wifeys and the surgeon. I could feel the sharp pain of the needle but other than a little bit of pulling then nothing else. Our lass watched the whole thing, all done and dusted in about 20 minutes, no blood no stitches. Tight kegs for a week and then everything was normal

One bollock was fine, the second absolutely knacked. I'm sure Dr Contractor thought he was lassoing a wild mustang as he yanked at the second nad :eek:

The horror story my husband probably has is that they let me come in and watch. Suffice to say after having two kids I wasn't the most sympathetic!

I had it done about 8 year back when I'd got together with the now Mrs AGM (no) as I had two kids with my ex and she had two already as well - last thing we wanted was more mouths to feed. I had to go to my GP and ask for the op, then go back after a week cooling off period for some reason, just to confirm we'd considered properly and still wanted to proceed.

Had the op a couple of months after at the GP clinic. Piece of cake with no pain even during the anaesthetic injection.

1. At the end, the surgeon said "ok you can get dressed now" and as I was pulling my undercrackers back up he took hold of my old chap and balls and tucked them back into my drawers for me. No first date, no flirtation - nothing. Why he did it I will never know - it's not like my f***ing hands were numb, unlike my scrotum which by this point looked like it had been chewed by a Jack Russell.

2. Having to take samples to the hospital lab to make sure the surgery had worked. I work too far away from the hospital to wank into the jar at the office and drive it there in time. Having to thrash one out in a hospital toilet while some old boy shits volcanically in the next cubicle while gasping under the strain is not easy. No 4G signal on me phone, so it was difficult enough getting sufficient er, interest in the activity without recourse to some visual stimulation (filth). Maintaining interest while trying to filter out the sounds and smells from the shitting geriatric, and ignoring the grim surroundings of an NHS toilet cubicle was a Herculean task. Wanking should never be a chore...

On the plus side, the missus and I can now, in theory, have at each other any time and place without having to stop to fumble around with a bit of passion killing rubber. I say in theory.

I’ve got to ‘clear’ the tubes a dozen or so more times before taking the sample into hospital.
It clearly states though on my papers, for avoidance of any doubt, that...

IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE TO MASTERBATE IN PUBLIC AREAS.
Got mine done a few weeks ago at Millfield surgery. I just went to the doctors and he referred me to Millfield a few weeks later. My appointment was 9am sunday morning and I was rough as toast. It was a little bit embarrassing getting my baldy knob out in front of two wifeys and the surgeon. I could feel the sharp pain of the needle but other than a little bit of pulling then nothing else. Our lass watched the whole thing, all done and dusted in about 20 minutes, no blood no stitches. Tight kegs for a week and then everything was normal

Each to their own like but nee way I was having the Mrs in with me. She was sat in the car waiting.

Last edited:
Anyone had it done recently?

The wife wants me to get it done as we don't want anymore children and the pill doesn't agree with her.

Heard some horror stories of years gone by of people having it done but nothing recently.

The thought makes me want to spew if I'm honest.

You can ask for a happy ending after.

hands down the funniest thing I've ever read on here.....bravo sir. :lol: :lol:

Back