Getting the best deal out of EE?

Milvus Milvus

Midfield
I’m after a Huawei Mate 20 pro, is it best to speak them them or go on line? I’ve seen it through a third party for £40 a month, no up front charge 128gb, 20gb data etc.

I’m after a Huawei Mate 20 pro, is it best to speak them them or go on line? I’ve seen it through a third party for £40 a month, no up front charge 128gb, 20gb data etc.

Is that over 2 years?? The handset is £899 sim free from amazon. At £40 a month over 24 months means your paying £960, so 20gig of data for 24 months is only £61, I doubt it.

speak to them see if they will beat the 3rd party, they are very expensive direct without any deals!

Is that over 2 years?? The handset is £899 sim free from amazon. At £40 a month over 24 months means your paying £960, so 20gig of data for 24 months is only £61, I doubt it.

Why do you doubt it?

You can get 100GB on Voda for £36/month over 24 months too. No up front..

Wish I needed a new phone. That looks a cracking deal.

Definitely considering a Huawei next year

Class deal. They’re good phones. I tried to love the P20 Pro, but soon ended up back with an iPhone! :lol:

Even if someone doesn’t want that phone, take the deal, sell the phone and buy one they want. That’s basically a sim only price with a free top end handset!

that's either a cracking deal or the amazon price of 899 is massively inflated.

Just typical carrier/shop subsidies. Huawei we’re giving away Bose qc35 mk ii’s with pre orders of the P20 Pro. Trying hard to force their way to the top!

Ring them up.
I am due an upgrade and saw that vodaphone deal today . As it’s 3rd party I expected them to tell me to get knotted but they matched the deal, with less data (which is fine for me). They’ll haggle a little bit, just keep pushing. Nicely. Lovely Irish lass I spoke to as well.

I’m assuming you’re an existing EE customer by the way ?

If you work for some firms ( nhs) you can get another 20% off too

Only off their online direct offerings ?
Usually can’t use them via third parties as far as I know

Back