RTG Getting pop-ups, Audio, redirects, ads overlaying text, malware reports from ads please read this

Reproduced this, working on it and reported to the offending network.

When I had it there was some sort of Chinese "Q2" advert on display, anyone else have this or something different?

Not happening on either of the test networks in post 1

Just this site with Chrome
iPad OS 14.6
I tried using the iPad in portrait and it appears to gave gone away when i revert to landscape
Just happened in Safari!!
Changing from landscape to portrait didn’t fix it.
Just happened in Safari!!
Changing from landscape to portrait didn’t fix it.
Back again on Chrome, and portrait doesn’t fix it.

Last edited:
The error 520 appears to be coming from Cloudflare who do some front-end caching for us to remove some of the load from the web server at peak times.

I have turned the Cloudflare caching off for now, so will see if this is masking another problem on the main web server or not, or is purely some caching issue.

The error 520 appears to be coming from Cloudflare who do some front-end caching for us to remove some of the load from the web server at peak times.

I have turned the Cloudflare caching off for now, so will see if this is masking another problem on the main web server or not, or is purely some caching issue.

Just had this happen to me. iPhone and Chrome.

i’m getting prompt to download pure-football.86 when clicking on pure football forum. Not happening on other sections

i’m getting prompt to download pure-football.86 when clicking on pure football forum. Not happening on other sections

Clear the cache in your browser, it should clear this.

Its a result of some "on the fly" changes to the server configuration earlier to try and correct some of the reported problems of late affecting Chrome and Edge users.

There was a spell of about 20 seconds when if you clicked on a forum you could have some incorrect data cached by your browser whilst the reconfiguration was taking place.

My fault for not shutting down the web server whilst I changed it!

Clear the cache in your browser, it should clear this.

Its a result of some "on the fly" changes to the server configuration earlier to try and correct some of the reported problems of late affecting Chrome and Edge users.

There was a spell of about 20 seconds when if you clicked on a forum you could have some incorrect data cached by your browser whilst the reconfiguration was taking place.

My fault for not shutting down the web server whilst I changed it!

thats sorted it, thanks

Back