Getting over a break up

She liked to be very rough hope this satisfies all you perverts ;) and thought that sex was the most important thing in a relationship. We actually met because she saw me out and searched me on social media and added me , then as soon as I became single starting messaging me constantly, she's very good at manipulating people though and can be very charming when it suits.
yeah, she's a
Logon or register to see this image

Your ex sounds like mine. Til you listed her occupation I actually thought it was.

Can only tell you want helped me out mate, I joined a Sunday League side, failed at Tinder and had a fair bit to drink for a few months before I joined a gym and met my current lass.

Trust me mate she sounds f***ing hideous focus on yourself til you're ready to get back on the hoss.

She liked to be very rough hope this satisfies all you perverts ;) and thought that sex was the most important thing in a relationship. We actually met because she saw me out and searched me on social media and added me , then as soon as I became single starting messaging me constantly, she's very good at manipulating people though and can be very charming when it suits.

A sex-obsessed dangershag with minimal forepaly requirements who'd manipulate you into what she wanted?

Add to that she's a mental health nurse (she did wear a uniform?) and you'll have half of this lot (ahem) into fantasy overdrive. :)

Seriously, I refer back to my earlier remarks. I know someone with serious mental health issues and you really are better off out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Split up with my long term partner a few weeks back now and have been really struggling since. Last November was the climax of about 5 years of depression relating to childhood trauma and took the plunge and went to docs and was provided with 200mg of sertraline which has been very effective in improving my mood. Unfortunately the side effect of the sertraline was a decrease in libido which partner was not happy about. She wanted me to stop the sertraline as it was having a negative effect on her which I thought was not very understanding but let it go.
Then 3 weeks ago I was very tired from work and rejected her advances, she then went crying to her mums and ever since I've had a barrage of abuse from her family and friends.

Don't really know what to do now as have been sat in the house for weeks other than the gym and work.

Other than the usual "inbox me hun" or "bucking another wad" has anyone been in a similar position that can offer any advice?

take care of yourself please pal firstly, and if you get over it please tell me how, 5 years on from my wife leaving me and my children I still struggle now, I'm lucky that I have SSAFA and my regimental associations to fall back on for help, but this depression shite is an absolute bastard

Sounds like she is part of the problem mate. If she can't stand by you in times like this, at your lowest ebb, then it's best she is gone. Things will get better, they may get worse as well later on, but I've learned thar it's all a big cycle.

You will be fine. Make a decision to do something and see it through. It could be a weekend camping on your own, or climbing a hill. Something thats achievable but you csn take pride in doing on your own. Get yourself out of your normal environment where you can concenrate on other things.

Really sympathise with the Sertraline like. I took myself off it as it was making me not care about things I love in life. Whilst no longer a raging mess I was dead inside at times.

Sertraline is a nightmare like. I’m only on 50mg and most I can manage is a semi on!!

It did'nt affect me like that. I just didnt care about things anymore which scared me.

Last edited:
I was on 150mg of dothiepin for depression, changed onto 20mg of Prozac 15 months ago as the dothiepin wasn't doing its job. Had been on it for many years.

Benefits are I get better and longer lasting erections, oh and my depression is better controlled

Been a lot more positive thanks mate. Was working in a new area of the office with some of the younger staff which has been quite helpful lots of footy banter as opposed to whinging about kids and council tax. Also had a very nice 21 year old from work message me on social which made me feel a bit better about myself :oops::lol:
Pics FFS

Back