Getting over a break up

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Lionel Hutzz, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:33 PM.

1. Abstinence makes the cock grow softer....

That's your arse marra.

2. Kevj

Kevj Striker

Had yer pash luv.

3. the boot

the boot Midfield

Mazel tov. She’s not worth it mate.

4. Slow joe

Slow joe Midfield

Haha, I know I'm in the minority but I honestly just can't be arsed anymore. If I'm pissed I want some bait and kip, if I'm sober I just want kip.

5. BigPete

BigPete Striker

Polar opposite of @tunstall birdman :lol:

6. TB is more of a teddy than a polar like...

7. [​IMG]

8. duff_man

duff_man Striker

If you love each other then you will work through it, admittedly you will have to get someone in to do the banging but you can work through it.

Upthere and Bishop Boy like this.
  9. :eek:

10. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Midfield

What a bitch, if it was the other way round and a bloke was pressuring a lass to drop her meds so she’s in the mood then there’d be grounds for emotional abuse.

Got nothing to add to what (serious) advice you’ve had but sounds like you can do without someone like that at the easiest of times let alone when you need to look after yourself.

Bishop Boy likes this.
  11. CatRyan

CatRyan Striker

She doesn't love him

She wanted him to come off meds to service her and be in a more fragile position.

janiep and FishburnMackem like this.
  12. peil

peil Striker Contributor

In all seriousness mate, look after yourself cos she isn't giving a fuck.
    Very good chance she's been eslewhere already, you're well out of it.

re. the Meds, aye thats a common side effect, I found Citralopram wasn't quite as bad for me, but if you speak to your GP they are very good at trying others.

yyy, ilovehorswill and Upthere like this.
  13. Bishop Boy

Bishop Boy Striker

Anyone suggested hookers and blow yet?

Joey Joe Jo Shabadoo likes this.
  14. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Striker

Pointless mate, the only thing getting him up at night, is two pisses due to the Meds.

Bishop Boy likes this.
  15. Lionel Hutzz

Lionel Hutzz Midfield

What makes it worse is she is a mental health worker

KarenDent likes this.
  16. Kevj

Kevj Striker

Actually, that makes some sense. Some people are naturally drawn to a career path where they have a personal involvement. It seems from the outside anyway, that she’s not very emotionally sensitive.

17. Lionel Hutzz

Lionel Hutzz Midfield

Going back a fair few things should have rang alarm bells, she always used to say I didn't have any sense of humour but that was something I'd never had anyone else say but a lot of people say about her. Also she flew off the handle over minor things such as me yawning in the cinema or leaving a tip in restaurants.

18. Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump Central Defender

Is she filth ?

19. Lionel Hutzz

Lionel Hutzz Midfield

She liked to be very rough hope this satisfies all you perverts ;) and thought that sex was the most important thing in a relationship. We actually met because she saw me out and searched me on social media and added me , then as soon as I became single starting messaging me constantly, she's very good at manipulating people though and can be very charming when it suits.

yyy and Forrest Gump like this.